Drink Prices 2019-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends if you buy in advance online or direct at the venue.
If online first, you get a barcode to scan upon arrival at the venue, exchanged for drink tickets - works like a club ticket you can print or show on your phone. If you buy at the club, you get tickets. It's the ticket you exchange at the bar, not the barcode.

Depends if you buy in advance online or direct at the venue.
If online first, you get a barcode to scan upon arrival at the venue, exchanged for drink tickets - works like a club ticket you can print or show on your phone. If you buy at the club, you get tickets. It's the ticket you exchange at the bar, not the barcode.

Is there any price difference doing it online or at the venue?

Surely no-one could object to you taking a can of tinned potatoes into a club? Then sneakily you could drink the potato juice instead of expensive water...

In what way? Don’t they like drink tickets? Can we use them upstairs on the VIP balcony?

back in the day (when those drink packages didn't exist), some of the bar staff would ignore you because no money/tips were gonna be maid if you had a token.

nowadays, with those drink packages widely available, everyone's gotten used to it and you'll be served as any other client.

the only thing I'm really not sure of is if the tokens work upstairs. I would actually think not but am not sure.

lastly: one rule hasn't changed: giving a bit of tip with your first order at the bar (2€ or so) will get you a much smoother service all night long. just stick to the same person when ordering. I almost always leave a bit of tip, not much, and over the night it's probably a tenner or less, but it makes a difference both for you and them.

lastly: one rule hasn't changed: giving a bit of tip with your first order at the bar (2€ or so) will get you a much smoother service all night long. just stick to the same person when ordering. I almost always leave a bit of tip, not much, and over the night it's probably a tenner or less, but it makes a difference both for you and them.

Agree 100%. Especially when in a club like Pacha. Don't go to the main bars on the dancefloor, go to one of the less busy ones, choose your bar staff wisely, tip early, go back to them, and the measures get more and more and the tip pays for itself. And smile!

Agree 100%. Especially when in a club like Pacha. Don't go to the main bars on the dancefloor, go to one of the less busy ones, choose your bar staff wisely, tip early, go back to them, and the measures get more and more and the tip pays for itself. And smile!
This is why I don't go out, all I want is a pint bad enough trying to find the bar now I have to remember the bloody barman and what bar. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back