Drink Prices 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to big up this. The lady at the beer corner was super friendly and the draught beer was indeed 12€. The less said about the horrid amount of phones in the air when Camelphat played Cola, the better.....
I'm still not going into `the club formally known as Space` unless i can find a free wristband.

I heard Ibiza is a very expensive place to drink in for example if your in one of the big clubs it's like €10 for a bottle of water and like €20 for a Vodka and Redbull what are the prices like in San An for drink let me know thanks.

I heard Ibiza is a very expensive place to drink in for example if your in one of the big clubs it's like €10 for a bottle of water and like €20 for a Vodka and Redbull what are the prices like in San An for drink let me know thanks.

A lot cheaper, usually about 4euros a pint on the Westend, also a lot of drinks offers from the PR's. But in general its still more expensive than Maga, Malia, Kavos etc

Well as much as people moan about Ibiza prices I for one am now done with it.

Someone at work recently stayed at a hotel in London and ordered 2 portions of chips which come to £72! Yes £36 per portion and they were just standard chips, although triple cooked! It just goes to prove that yes while certain restaurants and clubs charge silly money in Ibiza it is not the only place and I'm pretty sure most major destinations have these prices.

You can either pay it or not simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back