Drink Prices 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any prices for Bora Bora/El Patio?
Id like to know that too, i asked in a message but got this - "the entrance on saturday is 30 euros but if you go to Music On on Friday they give you a wristband for FREE entrance on Saturday because is the after party For the other event it will be 18 euros or 25 euros the entrance."
Don't think id pay 30, unless the drinks are CHEAP

I know always wondered what the prices would be for there not got round to going yet. I didn’t even know you have to pay for it, Good job I’m going music on anyway. Thanks for the heads up!

40962730_2141017572640213_3322188887429742592_n.jpg

actually here's a secret tip - in hï you can EITHER buy a regular beer - which is indeed a heineken (which is a shame since there is a lot of good spanish beer - I personally don't rate heineken at all) and which is indeed served in an aluminium bottle...which gets warm very quick. 14€.

OR you ask for a caña (draught beer) which you get in a plastic cup and is 12€.
Just want to big up this. The lady at the beer corner was super friendly and the draught beer was indeed 12€. The less said about the horrid amount of phones in the air when Camelphat played Cola, the better.....

So, a bottle of Don Perrignon is 600€ and a burger 112€(and the lobster is "cheaper" than a burger) ?:confused:
What a waste of money...

€112 for a burger?

f*** off.

The best plan is when a foxy girl invite u :cool: i miss this usa woman housin in ushuaia suite, most ever rich mate i had :p willing to follow me anywhere :)
I'm sure there are ton of rich girsl in ushuaia/hard rock that get bored around the pool :D
(Hey @Nobbie Q , Rides was free for this lady :lol: )

Lio is the most glamorous place in ibiza, u can't expect Dc10 prices? :rolleyes:

i guess when back to lio sept 27th for EGo Manumission closing i can afford a cocktail ,a coke and a water , its been a long time ive not been asked to join a vip table in ibz club :D (Tix is very fair ,35-40€ with a drink)

this party is by billion better thand Dc10 Circoloco TBH...
40684666_1999880526730000_3961760348742090752_o.jpg

Last edited:
The best plan is when a foxy girl invite u :cool: i miss this usa woman housin in ushuaia suite, most ever rich mate i had :p willing to follow me anywhere :)
I'm sure there are ton of rich girsl in ushuaia/hard rock that get bored around the pool :D
(Hey @Nobbie Q , Rides was fee for this lady :lol: )

Lio is the most glamorous place in ibiza, u can't expect Dc10 prices? :rolleyes:

i guess when back to lio sept 27th for EGo Manumission closing i can afford a cocktail ,a coke and a water , its been a long time ive not been asked to join a vip table in ibz club :D (Tix is very fair ,35-40€ with a drink)

this party is by billion better thand Dc10 Circoloco TBH...
40684666_1999880526730000_3961760348742090752_o.jpg

The best plan for me, is to avoid such venues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back