Drew

Barbie

I know how much you loved Gatecrasher last Boxing Night ;) Will you be going to the 10 Years of Gatecrasher Classics on the 27th this year :D

Barbie said:
I know how much you loved Gatecrasher last Boxing Night ;) Will you be going to the 10 Years of Gatecrasher Classics on the 27th this year :D

It was great wasn't it :rolleyes: The afterparty was much better ;)

Hmmm, seeing as i normally spend all xmas :eek: it may be something worth getting out for.

Sure it's not on 26th?

Drew said:

Hmmm, seeing as i normally spend all xmas :eek: it may be something worth getting out for.

Sure it's not on 26th?

It's def the 27th, just booked our tickets today, you know how much Tom loves his trance fix up north, plus it will be a nice little warm-up for Barcelona :D

Barbie said:
Drew said:

Sure it's not on 26th?

It's def the 27th, just booked our tickets today, you know how much Tom loves his trance fix up north, plus it will be a nice little warm-up for Barcelona :D

I'll let you know nearer the time. I can pick tickets up locally on the 11th hour anyway.

Thanks for the info ;)

Drew said:
I'll let you know nearer the time. I can pick tickets up locally on the 11th hour anyway.

Thanks for the info ;)

Cool, if not maybe see you for a wine or 3 beforehand :D

Barbie said:
Drew said:

Thanks for the info ;)

Cool, if not maybe see you for a wine or 3 beforehand :D

Yeah that'd be cool.

There'll be a lot more places open than boxing day too.

;)

Drew said:
Hmmm, looks like it'll be full on trance.

Maybe there'll be somewhere to escape although the upstairs room was awful last year. Decent music but the layout is horrible!

Full on trance classics, your fave :eek: ;)

If they're covering the whole of the last 10 years tho hopefully they'll play some old Arches favourites :D

Barbie said:
Drew said:
Hmmm, looks like it'll be full on trance.

Maybe there'll be somewhere to escape although the upstairs room was awful last year. Decent music but the layout is horrible!

Full on trance classics, your fave :eek: ;)

If they're covering the whole of the last 10 years tho hopefully they'll play some old Arches favourites :D

Ah the good ol' days of The Arches :p

Did you ever go?

Drew said:
Ah the good ol' days of The Arches :p

Did you ever go?

Yay, I'm sure we had this conversation on Boxing Night last year cos we were telling Tom bout 'the good ol' days' :lol:

Sorry, but probably not going to Crasher on 27th now Babs.

Most likely be going to 'Hustle' on 26th @ Zero.

Danny Rampling & Dj Disciple.

:?:

Drew said:
Sorry, but probably not going to Crasher on 27th now Babs.

Most likely be going to 'Hustle' on 26th @ Zero.

Danny Rampling & Dj Disciple.

:?:

Probably more up your street than Crasher ;) If you're in town on the 27th maybe see you for a wine, if not I'm sure we'll catch up in Barcelona :D

Back