dress up for pacha girls?

K

kc

girls ive noticed many of you say that for pacha you normally dress up a bit more than you would at other clubs

im going to ministry at pacha-same apply for this?

i cant decide whether to get dolled up and wear heels or flat boots?
whadya think?

i love to get dressed up in a short skirt and heels and wanna do it at least one night in ibiza-what event would you suggets for this gals?

thanks!

as we all know de golden rule is.....anything goes......
but if you want to get dressed up def go for it in pacha....id stick to comfy shoes tho - lots of steps in pacha (and broken glass on d floor.....grrr...i actually have scars.......hmmm maybe i should sue-get em back for them over priced drinks :idea: :x )

thanx gal-that was quick!!!

think il get dressed up but maybe wear my slouchy boots

that way im comfy and my feet will be covered

on second thoughts they are very light beige-are they likely to get very dirty?

i was planning on wearing them quite a lot as they are dressy but comfy whadya think?

I wore my heels to Pacha and I was fine, although I wear heels to work so they don't bother me. As long as they aren't heels that hurt your feet you will be fine.

You don't have to get any more dressy for Pacha than any of the others, although there were a fair bit of posers in Pacha.

Think Pacha is one of the more "glam" clubs and I always get really tarted up when I go there! Short skirt, heels (of course) etc etc.

kc said:

i was planning on wearing them quite a lot as they are dressy but comfy whadya think?

i wore white linen trousers to pacha before & when i was leaving they were black as far as the knees!have never gotten em clean since...so ya id say ur boots might get dirty alrite possibly even destroyed-
but unless ur really attached to them who cares??
you can just bin em after your fab holiday 8)

kc said:

I've been wearing my beige boots out clubbing in this country and they've never got too dirty and clubs in UK get dirtier than Ibizan clubs, you'll be fine in them.

Re clothes, I might dress up slightly more for Pacha but not massively so.

ditto same here
pacha sometime i do get slightly more dressed up!
dunno why just because!

but you don't have to dress up of course :D

when i finally can dress up and fit in, i do so.......i mean i have so many pretty dresses i never get to wear so ill flash them at Pacha whenever i can! but as everyone says: anything goes! have fuuuun

Back