Dress codes

S

showtime

Can you tell me if there is a dress code for the clubs
Can you wear trainers to Manummission
and which club is it where it fills with water on the dance floor

See ya in Ibizzzzzzza!

You can wear what you like mate, except two things!

Shorts that are above the knee and Football tops

I wear clubs to every club I go to, cause I cant dance in me shoes

Not sure what you mean with the water thing? Es Paradise has a weekly foam and snow (freeze) party if thats what you mean?

water party

hey up m8,

:arrow: i know wot u mean about the water, theres water parties held at es paradise wen at bout 6am the dance floor turns into a swimmen pool n u r up 2 ya waste in freezin water, probably one ov the maddest nites ov my life.it felt so weird walkin back 2 the hotel at 7 in the mornin soakin wet :eek: wen all the german toursist r walkin dont 2 the beach wiv there lilos n beach towels, go 4 the water party m8.. its certainly an experience dancin up 2 ya waste in ice cold water after a gr8 night out,

n bout the clothes thing,like the guy sed,no sports shorts or footie shirts.
have a gud 1!!!!! karl.

Water parties are at Es Paradis on Tues and Sats...seems fun..missed it Oakenfold and Dave Pearce....worth it!!!....

As for dresscode...everything goes except wat the others said...and you can go topless in Eden...not tt i tried..hah..

Yep, everything goes. I even saw people wearing shorts and football shirts although i wouldn't want to dance all night it them, maybe shorts because it gets hot but not a football shirt.

macca7 said:
Yep, everything goes. I even saw people wearing shorts and football shirts although i wouldn't want to dance all night it them, maybe shorts because it gets hot but not a football shirt.

I wouldnt take the risk though. 2 bad things could happen.

1. The club could refuse you entry when you get there, which I have seen happen many a time.

2. A person supporting a rival football team might be out his head, and just pick a fight with you

Back