Dress codes

O

Oakie

Its been 5 years since i was last in Ibiza, tho i never did any big clubs coz they wewre closed.

Im going from 27th August for 2 weeks.

So whats the drill with dress codes @ Eden, Amnesia & Pacha?

Also, whats the Balearic Tourist Tax about and how much is it?

Cheers in advance folks :lol:

Nice one, i can go clubbing wearing what i wear in Glasgow, Combats,shirt & trainers.

This gets better by the minute :lol:

Oakie said:
Nice one, i can go clubbing wearing what i wear in Glasgow, Combats,shirt & trainers.

This gets better by the minute :lol:

If anything clubs are even less dress down in Ibiza than in England.

I used to be a big oakie fan, but hes lost it in the last 2 years. Seen him at the last 2 creamfields, and he was very very boring.

Hopefully hell be back to his old self at Amnesia when i see him.

More into Tiesto & sander K at the mo

Oakie said:
I used to be a big oakie fan, but hes lost it in the last 2 years. Seen him at the last 2 creamfields, and he was very very boring.

Hopefully hell be back to his old self at Amnesia when i see him.

More into Tiesto & sander K at the mo

Yeah he's not as good as Oakie as old, saying that he was blinding at Homelands, his Perfecto nights @ Pacha used to be awesome, proper Oakie at his best, lots of old stuff - Wide open space, Lemon, that kind of thing.

Thats what im hoping for, some classic Oakie trance. seeing as everything else in the main room throughut the season is trance, i cant see him doing a tribla housy set, will totally cock up the atmosphere.

Oakie said:
Thats what im hoping for, some classic Oakie trance. seeing as everything else in the main room throughut the season is trance, i cant see him doing a tribla housy set, will totally *beep* up the atmosphere.

He can't play anything else but some proper classic trance at Cream, he's back on his homeground, anything else just wouldn't be right :p

Back