Dress Codes

Lusha

Hello 8)

im of to Ibiza very soon and i need to stock up my suitcase with funky clothes!

Im pretty wild , lol hopefully not too wild 4 Ibiza. Im just wondering what most of the clubs dress codes r?

Ive got a few outfits at the mo but will i get away with my string bright pink gloves & boots lol yes i know they sound mad but thats what im all about oh and id demin ok?

lusha -x-

Looking at the pics I woul dsay ANYTHING goes .. and probably the less the best !

Just wear what you feel good in ..... that's always the way to go !

wear whatever you normally wear there are loads of people dressed differently so don't worry about it

My my, full of questions :)

Wear wotevers comfortable and remember its Scorchin!-
I think another lady posted something bout denim and a few others thought it was too hot! -Upto u.

jeans for a club is just silly, as we said you end up peeling them off you everytime you go to the toilet!
little denim skirt, perfect, any little skirt is great so FREE if you know what i mean, i like 3/4 length cotton trousers they are compfortable and you can go mental in them

as said ANYTHING goes and we do mean ANYTHING ;)

Anything does not go, I am a bloke, wore combat trousers and a nice branded t-shirt with a collar.

Bouncers can be fussy, better safe than sorry!
Saying that have seen girls in bikini's

is that someone thinking there dress is too mad for ibiza, im afraid your just going to blend in love no matter what you wear

pie said:
Anything does not go, I am a bloke, wore combat trousers and a nice branded t-shirt with a collar.

Bouncers can be fussy, better safe than sorry!
Saying that have seen girls in bikini's
I think it can depend on the club and the night.

so for guys.... what do most wear.... was planning on wearing mostly light linen cargos, pants etc with a t-shirt or collared shirt... Nothing really dressy...

I assume hats are OK @ clubs too??? :?: I always have a few good hats that need to be broken out for clubbing....

And sunglasses would be essential...

hugoboss said:
so for guys.... what do most wear....

I assume hats are OK @ clubs too???

And sunglasses would be essential...

In Ibiza anything goes - funky, sexy, stylish - whatever floats your boat 8)

For a night out on the town I'll wear light cotton-blend pants and a short sleeve shirt. For chilled out special nights I'll wear all white.

Hat's: I'll rock the stylish hats throughout the day but it'll keep me too hot in the clubs.

Proper sunglasses are definitely essential.

Well we were advised to avoid t-shirts and shorts last year at Manumission who are supposedly particularly fussy. Obv didnt where shorts/tshirt there anyway, but DID chance shorts at Eden for Godskitchen and got turned away!! :( only 10 mins to hotel to change tho :) and went back no problem in 3/4 lengths.

Advice is, no shorts or tshirts and no football shirts, sports wear is a bad move really altogether as they think you're a football hooligan!! anything else seems to go tho :D

yeah i was gonna say i thought many of the clubs said no to shorts, i remember the flyer for eden one year also saying no footie shirts which i think is spot on!

Howie said:
yeah i was gonna say i thought many of the clubs said no to shorts, i remember the flyer for eden one year also saying no footie shirts which i think is spot on!
Hear hear :!:

Back