Dress Code, what is "Beach Wear"?

J

Jonny Rep

Ok, sounds like a bit of a no-brainer, but having read the stuff about folks getting knocked back...just wondering what is "Beach Wear"? :?:

I reckon 'Beach Wear' is T-Shirts, Bermuda Shorts and Flip-Flops/Sandals.

I take "Dress Shorts", A Collared Shirt and Trainers are ok.

You see, it's more about the whole ensemble than any one particular item.

T-shirts are fine, but if your gonna wear your swimming shorts or trunks too, you may have a problem. The same for the girls, bikini tops with other stuff is probably ok, but the whole swimsuit - nah!!!

I admit, it is a grey area, but to be safe, get dressed up. You don't have to be in a suit or anything, but it's going to be a special night so you want to look your best. Obviously, you have to weigh this up against staying cool, but I can't see you'll have too much problem.

Hope that answers the worry,

James

Thanks James, it pretty much answers it. Looks like I'm going to have to get a coupla pairs of 3/4 length trousers type thingys. :lol:

JUST REMEMBER YOU'LL WANT TO SEE GIRLS DRESSED UP TO THE NINES DO YOU THINK THEY WANT TO SEE YOU IN A PAIR OF SHORTS AND FLIP FLOPS-MAKE THE EFFORT

tocaloca said:
JUST REMEMBER YOU'LL WANT TO SEE GIRLS DRESSED UP TO THE NINES DO YOU THINK THEY WANT TO SEE YOU IN A PAIR OF SHORTS AND FLIP FLOPS-MAKE THE EFFORT

Do be butally honest I just don't give a monkey's as long as I get in somewhere.

Steer clear of oversized gear

This years Beach Wear trend is particularily big amongst girls....in respects to guys my only advice is please wear clothes that fit!!!!!!! I absolutely can't stand the "I wear shorts 5 times bigger than me" look and I know most girls agree!!! With the Europeans, we don't have to worry about the guys dressing this way, but I know loads of Americans will be around and as I currently live in Canada, I am slightly familiar with the oversized trend.............no disrespect though, just wear whatever keeps you cool and comfortable.................keep smiling :D

cyber stuff?

is it ok to wear cyber stuff to the clubs? I know that Pacha and El Divinio are a bit smarter but the others don't really have a dresscode so would it be ok?

i'm not adverse to a bit of cyberdog and nor is mrs rustywoo. we felt right pickles in el devino last year i can tell you

eden is full of it and there are loads of euro-tekno kids at amnesia and indoors at space.

it is quite fun to dress up a bit on a night at pacha.

Back