Dress code for the clubs

peanut_luke

hello

just after a bit of advice. this year will be my first year in ibiza. i have had a little look around on here and other sites and realised it is best to book tickets before we go. so i have booked tickets for a few nights and was just wanting to know what the dress code for the clubs were as on the tickets it says you have to adhere to the clubs dress codes.
the nights im going to are;
tiesto @ privilege
cream @ amnesia
judgement sundays @ eden
the enemy @ ibiza rocks followed by reclaim the dancefloor @ eden
and last but not least prang @ es paradis

so i would really appriecate some advice on what is allowed to be worn. will i be able to wear shorts t shirt and trainers or is it jeans shirt shoes.

thanks in advance

hello

just after a bit of advice. this year will be my first year in ibiza. i have had a little look around on here and other sites and realised it is best to book tickets before we go. so i have booked tickets for a few nights and was just wanting to know what the dress code for the clubs were as on the tickets it says you have to adhere to the clubs dress codes.
tiesto @ privilege
cream @ amnesia
judgement sundays @ eden

so i would really appriecate some advice on what is allowed to be worn. will i be able to wear shorts t shirt and trainers or is it jeans shirt shoes.

thanks in advance

Don't go to Tiesto!

Privilege is to big, bad fibe.

Go to Armada, much beter

I thought there was a dress code for some clubs? Well aside from Eden and Es Paradis were the fish and chip bridgade hang out but surely you wouldn't get into somewhere like Pacha with swimwear or a football top?

hello

tiesto @ privilege
cream @ amnesia
judgement sundays @ eden

thanks in advance

Very Smart! no trainers no t-shirts and only shirts that cost more than a 150 euros and shoes...well the latest fashion! if you cant afford any of this...well soz but dont come...:lol:

I thought there was a dress code for some clubs? Well aside from Eden and Es Paradis were the fish and chip bridgade hang out but surely you wouldn't get into somewhere like Pacha with swimwear or a football top?

Correct, but he never mentioned Pacha in his first post...

No dresscode for those clubs, jeans or shorts, either is fine.

As for the nights you've picked, you should definitely have checked out Monza or Cocoon! You've mainly picked the kind of nights which you get pretty much most weekends in the UK. Although having said that I love dubstep and will probably check out a dubstep night if there are any while I'm out there (the concept of skanking out in Ibiza just seems quite interesting). Plus minimal + techno in Ibiza is so awesome, last year neither me nor any of my mates were really interested in it but we randomly went to Monza at Privilege and it was such a different vibe, definitely worth checking out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we all have different tastes thank God but if I were you I'd sell those tickets to any beggar who'd have them. No doubt in a few years time next year even he will be lovin the minimal techno, God I remember a time when I would have been excited about seeing Judge Jules in Ibiza ... that was 10 years ago though and thankfully he wasnt over at the time lol that period of my life lasted approximately a year before I made the transition to liking more sophisticated and tasteful music 8)

Back