Dragons Den - 25th August

WeLuvIbiza

I confess to being a regular viewer of this programme, as much to see the totally carp, comical enterprises as the down right good 'uns.

Did anyone see last nights programme?

The sculpture guy was brilliant, what a cool laid back sales pitch. When he started talking numbers it was clear the dragons would be fighting to sign the guy up!! I can't ever remember the dragons actually offering more money than originally asked for!

I am no art expert but thought his work looked 8) as hell.

Brilliant, not only did he get three dragons to back him, but got them to give him 10 grand more than he wanted...

Legend!

J

I love this programme, and try to watch it every week.

I missed the last half hour yesterday as I fell asleep but yeah I loved the sculptures, I thought the Amy Wino one was cool 8)

'let me tell you where i am'

f*ck off.

this programme is dire. nothing more than xfactor for geeks. they all think they're simon cowell, they all want fame - i hate them all. espcially the gimpy presenter that hides under the stairs and gets all excited when someone's seen the dragons. what are the mtv camera angles and american reality tv style music all about?

just remebered they had a band on there.

it needs dumping and swapping for a decent nature documentary.

Agreed about the Scottish dude! He never seems to invest! Peter Caan is my personal fave aswell ;) Gentleman!

'let me tell you where i am'

f*ck off.

this programme is dire. nothing more than xfactor for geeks. they all think they're simon cowell, they all want fame - i hate them all. espcially the gimpy presenter that hides under the stairs and gets all excited when someone's seen the dragons. what are the mtv camera angles and american reality tv style music all about?

just remebered they had a band on there.

it needs dumping and swapping for a decent nature documentary.

lol

Unlike the dire X-Factor these guys are taking a punt and investing thier own money.

The bird who was on last night telling the world she happily screws the system for every last penny as a single mother was a card and a half!

they're investing money which they're getting paid for being on the show. definitely some good money has been invested, but it's run its course now and needs dumping.

i can't stand x-factor, but it's 10 times more entertaining.

lol

Unlike the dire X-Factor these guys are taking a punt and investing thier own money.

The bird who was on last night telling the world she happily screws the system for every last penny as a single mother was a card and a half![/quote]

As soon as she admitted it I thought uh oh :rolleyes:

Hardly a good idea either, she basically just upholstered furniture, couldnt anybody do that?

As soon as she admitted it I thought uh oh :rolleyes:

Hardly a good idea either, she basically just upholstered furniture, couldnt anybody do that?

It seemed like all she was basically doing was buying the various components and organising thier construction into various pieces of furniture. It wouldn't be suprising if a few copycats now start doing exactly as she was doing having see the programme:lol::lol:

When asked what salary she would need to survive when her benefits stopped...
"6ok" Was her reply.

Is this how much single parents effectievly can get from the state? No wonder so many chav birds get knocked up on purpose to get the state aid, fecking unbelievable.

X-Factor is the worst programme on tv ...ever. Read Ben Eltons book "Chart Throb" absolutely brilliant send up of x-factor:lol::lol::lol:

It seemed like all she was basically doing was buying the various components and organising thier construction into various pieces of furniture. It wouldn't be suprising if a few copycats now start doing exactly as she was doing having see the programme:lol::lol:

When asked what salary she would need to survive when her benefits stopped...
"6ok" Was her reply.

Is this how much single parents effectievly can get from the state? No wonder so many chav birds get knocked up on purpose to get the state aid, fecking unbelievable.

X-Factor is the worst programme on tv ...ever. Read Ben Eltons book "Chart Throb" absolutely brilliant send up of x-factor:lol::lol::lol:

At first she said she didnt have a salary but then the more she earnt or took the less benefits she would get so it was like how would you live then!!!!

Complete nonsense.

Back