DOs and DON'TS

Advice for an Ibiza Virgin please :)

DONT get ****ered too early

DO learn a bit of spanish

DONT think your going to pull

DO hemerage money like there is no tomorrow

I could go one but the main thing is

DO go with open eyes.

DONT keep multiple wrist bands for clubs on past the actual night as you will look a cock.

DONT let the Looky-Looky women on the walkway outside Itaca shake your hand.

DONT wear a muscle man vest like 90% of the rest of the guys this year because you will look a cock.

DONT wear a cap back to front or at an angle like 90% of the rest of the guys this year because you will look like a cock.

DO go to Kumharas for the sunset

DONT go to a club until at least 1.30/2.00.

?

DONT get ****ered too early

DO learn a bit of spanish

DONT think your going to pull

DO hemerage money like there is no tomorrow

I could go one but the main thing is

DO go with open eyes.

Eyes open?...... Elaborate please.....
I'm 44 so not that green behind the ears but go on....

Cheers

DONT keep multiple wrist bands for clubs on past the actual night as you will look a cock.

DONT let the Looky-Looky women on the walkway outside Itaca shake your hand.

DONT wear a muscle man vest like 90% of the rest of the guys this year because you will look a cock.

DONT wear a cap back to front or at an angle like 90% of the rest of the guys this year because you will look like a cock.

DO go to Kumharas for the sunset

DONT go to a club until at least 1.30/2.00.

The top 4 I wouldn't dream of anyway. But thanks, fore warned and all that. Tellme more about the looky looky women...

DO take in a sunset at Mambo/Del Mar
DONT clap

DO walk around the winding streets of Dalt Vila
DON'T think that dress = woman

DO chance your arm for free shots every bar you go to
DON'T take the cheap schnapps, ask for Hierbas

DO check out Salinas beach, its lovely
DON'T walk too far along the beach, ugly naked old people eugh

DO see as much as the island as you can!!!!!

DON'T spend the whole time in the one resort!!!

DO leave your inhibitions at home....

DO take local buses instead of taxis!!

DON'T wear a football top!!!

DO, DO, DO enjoy yourself!!

DO hire a car and explore

DONT listen to ppl who say its not as good as it used to be

DONT listen to trance :D

DONT listen to trance :D

I'm not having that. I'll be cranking the trance to the max in Ibiza this year and always. ;)

I'd say,

DON'T restrict yourself to one resort all holiday - whether it be by bus, car, taxi - travel around a bit.

DON'T overplan every single night out to the last detail - a big clubber with always look at the party calander and say 'I'm seeing him, them, him, her" but when you actually arrive be more laid back about it.

DON'T do a month's worth of drinking in the airport. Do your drinking in the best place in the world, not the most boring, soul-dead place in the world. You'll need that energy later.

DON'T get illegal taxis

DON'T go for every single deal offered to you by every PR rep without thinking about it - 'free bar' often means watered down sangria and SOTB in some god-awful pre-bar. Remember these girls are not talking to you because you are 'in there' they are selling you stuff.

DON'T fall asleep on the beach - it's illegal and my mates got robbed doing it last year.

DON'T roudily sing football songs - i've been guilty in the past and I'm ashamed of myself for it. :spank:

On a more positive note :

DO be open-mninded

[DO listen to trance - lots of it. Annoy your house-listening neighbours with it....]

Good darts

I'm loving all this feedback, thank you guys, keep it coming. I'm a young at heart 44, fit (as in I look after myself healthy sports kinda guy). Defo open minded....to a point :) did most of my clubbing in the 90's and early 2000's I like it fun and funky, so where do I go??? Answers on a post card?..

PS any1 else out there first half of August?

Dont go the West End
Do spend atleast one full day sunbathing by Bora Bora
Dont ask where your change is in Pacha from a 20 euro note
Do go to Ibiza town for a meal one night
Dont buy the discounted tickets for clubs that mean you have to get in the club before 12.
Do pay the full price and arrive 1am at the earliest( Save so much money on drinks)
Dont be a lout
Do have the best time of your life in the best place on earth :)

Do meet people from different countries

Do go to the bars in Ibiza town

Do listen to other types of music

Do meet up with people on the meet up thread (chance to meet like minded people)

Don't be afraid to go it alone (You will meet other while you are out)

Do have a nice meal while there (the restaurants are great, check the guide on here)

DO NOT listen to any DO/DONT-lists :idea:

one xception:
ffs - DO NOT form ****ing hearts with your hands :spank: :twisted:

Dont go the West End
Do spend atleast one full day sunbathing by Bora Bora
Dont ask where your change is in Pacha from a 20 euro note
Do go to Ibiza town for a meal one night
Dont buy the discounted tickets for clubs that mean you have to get in the club before 12.
Do pay the full price and arrive 1am at the earliest( Save so much money on drinks)
Dont be a lout
Do have the best time of your life in the best place on earth :)

Sweet!

Back