Don't you just hate it when...

hauskitten

No longer active
You plan your week around the party calender and as your doing your weekly check you notice that someone you really wanted to see has disappeared!! (namely Dubfire from Be @ space on the 27th August) .. oh well back to the drawing board lol

Why don't you go to Superfreq @ Boho that night with Mr C?

The music won't be that different from Dubfire's.

Why don't you go to Superfreq @ Boho that night with Mr C?

The music won't be that different from Dubfire's.
Yep! i shall be there that night! Dubfire not at space..oh well on a thursday you always have Monza or superfreq! what a summer!!

I'll be at Superfreq on the 27th August too! :D (assuming my gf agrees this is lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
My hotel is by space plus really wanna see Dubfire as missed out on a chance in cocoon Bham couple of months ago, Mr C is easier to get hold of lol but I guess it is an option if DF aint there or Monza thanks guys!

My hotel is by space plus really wanna see Dubfire as missed out on a chance in cocoon Bham couple of months ago, Mr C is easier to get hold of lol but I guess it is an option if DF aint there or Monza thanks guys!

He's playing at Cocoon when i'm there on aug 10th - not holding out much hope for a great night though - it'll be sardine city in there :lol:

There will be plenty of room to dance!

I went to Be last year when Danny Tenaglia was the resident and it was only the sunset terrace and discoteca that was open. About 3000 in there.

That was the best clubbing night of my holiday ;)

Thats good news lol if not I will check out superfreq depending on line up at monza. Gwad wish I'd found this forum years ago lol

The good thing about Be was the 10 Euro passes we got at the Pussycat bar during the day - they were selling tickets in Bar M for 40 Euro at night...

Back