dont go to the formentera...

yeah ... i leave the music for the hotel room and the clubs...do they do beach parties at any location?????

Rosie said:
yeah ... i leave the music for the hotel room and the clubs...do they do beach parties at any location?????

NO beach parties, no cooking :eek: , no music.
Formentera it's quiet and peaceful and the ones we love the island we want it quiet and peaceful. ;)

:eek:

Go back please and get away from the docking station! My recommendation is Blue Bar - just ask a taxi to take you. Its lovely and peaceful, clean and uncrowded there.

There are so many other parts to the island, don't just give up on it, try exploring it first..

if you go to playa migorn, to the bars blanco and blue bar, you will love formentera...or go to hostal and bar pepe, or to "formentera guitars" where pink floyd built their guitars themselves,...yes! 8)

wow...the recommendations and everything have inspired me to go back... i guess my day excursion left a bad taste in my mouth because of the location of the island where i was left at...
i will go ahead and try again...and avoid that horrible stop i landed on when i went...
then i can come back and post i love the formentera instead...

Mijhorn Beach

Hire a bike at the harbour, cycle up the main road through the centre of the island. Get some food and drinks at the big supermarket in San Fransesco - just off the main road. Carry on up the main road and turn right down any of the roads signposted for Mijhorn beach. Hit the beach and chill. If there's too many people about - move. If there's too few people about - move. It's that kind of place. On the way back, stop off for a drink in Sans Ferrans and turn right to go round the northern side of the salt lakes.

Perfect.

Thorne.

Back