Doncaster Rave

I've only done shrooms in the house and both times the experience got edgy. At that point, you think 'I'll put on some soothing music', only to find it sounds like a warped tape and not very soothing at all. :lol: It is proof that they even mess with your sense of time! Next time I do shrooms, I'll stick to a low dose, try and get outside and maybe have a wee bit of mandy first to put me in a good mood.

:rolleyes::lol: .. don't think "soothing" is meant to be the general idea of them .. if you're mentally wobbly just steer them a very wide berth !

Watched the video... epic is all I can say.

24fde296-b064-4ee7-a70a-70d4e943627b.gif

:rolleyes::lol: .. don't think "soothing" is meant to be the general idea of them .. if you're mentally wobbly just steer them a very wide berth !

That wasn't my point - more that I just don't think shrooms and music go together, coz they make it sound weird rather than enhance it. They don't like TV much either... I've heard people say shrooms are more an outdoor drug and they're best when surrounded with nature.

Some people mock but I think I have a well-justified aversion to cameras and people waving i-phones :!:

That vid is pure quality.... i reckon they've all payed around £25 a smartie.... and definitly £25's worth... Some ulcers in the morning for them guys....

Back