Doherty goes down

Stick him in a cell with Bloke Fielder-Civil-Servant - sure he'll share his gear - after all, Pete's allegedly been sharing his wife.... :?:?:oops::oops::lol::lol::lol:

Now Civil-Fielder there is a plum! What does he do? Obviously some middle class boy pretending to be some ruffian from the estate. A bit like Donny Tourettes from Royal Berkshire and who used to be babysitted by Leo Sayer!

nope

he probably needs some peace and quiet poor bloke.

i know!

on the news last night they said that they had a police helicopter out looking for him! he'd only been gone a day, he's probably drowning his sorrows. and who could blame the poor fella?

I really loved his Art programme - he was ace..... I hope he's just gone on a bit of a bender and is nursing a poorly head today...... :confused:

i know!

on the news last night they said that they had a police helicopter out looking for him! he'd only been gone a day, he's probably drowning his sorrows. and who could blame the poor fella?

so... why is Pete Binbag getting more media coverage?????

all that carbon used in informing the public that dirtyboy has finally been tossed into prison!

Back