Doherty goes down

Hope he stays in for the full term,he's a junky scumbag who is badly in need of a bar of soap!!
:p

Hope he stays in for the full term,he's a junky scumbag who is badly in need of a bar of soap!!
:p

Indeed well said, a filthy scumbag who has no doubt introduced many of his gullible teenage fans to his disgusting drugs when he used to have party's in his flat and invite them in, id give him 4 years if i could.

It's the medias fault he is being portrayed to "his gullible teenage fans" as the junkie he is, not his fault. All the bloke wants to do is sit in his little house, not bothering anyone, taking drugs. Who the f**k are we to tell him not to this ? He isn't hurting anyone, he isn't out there telling people to take drugs and be like him. I don't like the fella but this is crap. Granted, I think the technical reason he is in jail is for continually abusing the law and not respecting it etc. etc., however why is the law in place. Like it came up on Spotlight about the guy who "had sex" with a push bike, who knows how, or why. But he was sent to jail, why ?! It's his bag ain't it, he's not bothering anyone.

of course no-one on this board takes drugs :rolleyes:

as much as i love his music, no doubting the lad is an idiot when it comes to drugs
but putting him in prison......where you get ****loads of..............................drugs!
is madness

It's the medias fault he is being portrayed to "his gullible teenage fans" as the junkie he is, not his fault. All the bloke wants to do is sit in his little house, not bothering anyone, taking drugs. Who the f**k are we to tell him not to this ? He isn't hurting anyone, he isn't out there telling people to take drugs and be like him. I don't like the fella but this is crap. Granted, I think the technical reason he is in jail is for continually abusing the law and not respecting it etc. etc., however why is the law in place. Like it came up on Spotlight about the guy who "had sex" with a push bike, who knows how, or why. But he was sent to jail, why ?! It's his bag ain't it, he's not bothering anyone.

Hear hear. Nicely put. ;)

Good post.

Yeah he's broken his probation rules etc but is jail the best place for a known junkie? You can score gear on the inside easier than on the outside!

Yeah he's broken his probation rules etc but is jail the best place for a known junkie? You can score gear on the inside easier than on the outside!

I may be being VERY naive when I say this but how is that so?
Like how on earth do people in prison get their hands on drugs? Is it the fact of people sneaking it in?

Intrigued.

Like how on earth do people in prison get their hands on drugs? Is it the fact of people sneaking it in?

Intrigued.

watch an episode of Porridge........all will be revealed ;)

Intrigued.

i'm sure the government minister responsible for prisions stated about a year ago that they had to concede that drugs were rife in the prison system

hear hear

I don't have much in the way of respect for him, but i do think the media actively manufacture a villain nowadays, winehouse, moss, spears, etc.

boring lightweights the lot of them :lol: and docherty does deserve jail, he's blatantly had loads of chances to pull his act together. But he's not evil, just very silly.

Indeed well said, a filthy scumbag who has no doubt introduced many of his gullible teenage fans to his disgusting drugs when he used to have party's in his flat and invite them in, id give him 4 years if i could.

:lol:

You really do work for the Mail on Sunday dontcha?

Did you not boast about your 'uncut south african cocaine' the other day?

Intrigued.

Stick him in a cell with Bloke Fielder-Civil-Servant - sure he'll share his gear - after all, Pete's allegedly been sharing his wife.... :?:?:oops::oops::lol::lol::lol:

Back