Dogs pooing on the street

WeLuvIbiza

I am sick of clearing dog poo away from the front of our house yet I have only ever seen one dog roaming without an owner and it belongs to a high ranking guy in the North Yorkshire police. If I finally catch the damned thing crapping outside my house I will have to confront the guy with the evidence:eek:

There are acres of fields for dog walking 200 yards away:evil:

We would love a dog but simply don't have the time required to look after one properly with work commitments so have never done so.

I am always carrying a bag of poo with me :lol:

On a serious note, it makes me so cross when other dog owners (who are in a minority) leave their dog poo in public places, how long does it take you to pick a bit of $hit up :rolleyes: It just gives all dog owners a bad name :rolleyes:

On a serious note, it makes me so cross when other dog owners (who are in a minority) leave their dog poo in public places, how long does it take you to pick a bit of $hit up :rolleyes: It just gives all dog owners a bad name :rolleyes:

lol

This is exactly what my sister (dog owner) was saying the other week, but in a more heated manner as she had consumed copious vino!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol

This is exactly what my sister (dog owner) was saying the other week, but in a more heated manner as she had consumed copious vino!

The worse is when Danny (our good dog) goes off the lead in the park and then proceeds to roll around in some other skanky dog owner's dog $hit and then poor Tom :oops::lol: is washing a dog clean of $hit before he goes to work in a morning :spank:

Eeeuuughhhh, not nice. Always certain type of people/owners you see letting it happen too.

isn't is illegal to not pick up after your doggy? here you can be fined big time if you don't pick up your doggy poo...

It's also illegal to take drugs and rob banks and kill people but they still do it! :lol:;)

People don't give a poo poo!

Ah.. just wasn't sure if there was actually a law against it.

I did see some human sh!t in the park the other day... I don't know if there is a fine for that! :confused: :lol:

Ah.. just wasn't sure if there was actually a law against it.

I did see some human sh!t in the park the other day... I don't know if there is a fine for that! :confused: :lol:

I saw lots of human sh!t at the weekend :eek:

Some people are worse then dogs!

A legal conundrum!

It's probably illegal to leave the dog poo, but not for the dog to poo in public.
But while it's illegal for the person to poo in public, the law might not specifically address the leaving of said poo :lol:

Back