Does Ibiza have a 'strip' like other clubbing resorts (Magaluf, Napa, etc)?

Bepper90

Probably a stupid question, but I've never been to Ibiza before and this summer will be my first time. Obviously me and my mates want to go to some of the big clubs, but for the nights when we can't afford to go, is there a strip full of smaller bars and nightclubs like in Magaluf and other clubbing resorts?..possibly with cheaper drinks? annoying ba*****s trying to get you into the clubs offering your group free drinks? etc. I've looked all over for deets on this but all I could find was the sunset strip.. is that the main Ibiza strip? Recommendations on anywhere to go, things to do please?

Ibiza has quite a notorious strip called the West End, situated in San Antonio. Its very similar to the ones that you mention, full of neon flashing lights, cheap alcohol, Kebabs, vomit and burgers. A number of free entry small clubs, strip joints and Karaoke bars.

yes lots.

the west end in san antonio is exactly like what you're talking about. some bars/small clubs stay open till 6am and it's free to get into. if you're on a budget, then it's a good alternative to the clubs and you can have a proper night's clubbing here.

in ibiza town, it's a strip as well, but it's not cheap particularly, although if you barter hard enough, you can get some good deals. these are almost exclusively outdoor places to drink and nowhere to dance till sunrise.

playa d'en bossa also has a strip to some extent, altho it's longer and less concentration of bars, but essentially the same principle as the west end. they're aren't as many mini-clubs as in san an but you could go to coco's or some of the medium size clubs (martina, somni, kiss) might have free entry.

Sounds good to me, just we won't be able to afford to go to the big clubs every night so need somewhere for a cheap night out. Thanks for getting back to me, was just a bit worried cause i hadn't heard much about the West End. Me and my mates are the best barterers so we'll hopefully be able to get some good deals :D

hahahaha vomit and burgers :lol: oh how i laughed...

I did have a big old fb status debate on where to stay either san an or bossa side and we decided on san an seeing its our first time there, well me anyway....but purely for the fact of the west end for the cheaper drinking, but wel blatently be hitting up a fair few of the clubs and then obviously bora bora in the day 8)

being a complete pedant i'd like to point out that barter means exchange ie i'll give you two camels in exchange for your lovely daughter. haggle means to argue about the price of something with the aim of paying less than originally asked. ie 200 dinars for a 2006 camel with 15,000 on the clock, you're joking, i'll give you 100. 100, you insult me, i won't take less than 175! 150? done.

being a complete pedant i'd like to point out that barter means exchange ie i'll give you two camels in exchange for your lovely daughter. haggle means to argue about the price of something with the aim of paying less than originally asked. ie 200 dinars for a 2006 camel with 15,000 on the clock, you're joking, i'll give you 100. 100, you insult me, i won't take less than 175! 150? done.

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(is this how you used to teach English? :lol:)

A recent tobacco industry survey found that 95% of all men that use Camels still prefer women.

It is so cringe-worthy but I still always spend a couple of hours there each visit just for laughs - last time I popped into Twice As Nice bar (huge garage and rnb fan, ahem) so my friend could try his hardest to get thrown out.

It is a bit of a test of tolerance.

Back