Does anyone know...

H

happyman

what the line ups for Pacha on friday and Space on Sunday is? :rolleyes:

I'm going out for this weekend and I'm defo going to El divino on sat for He kandi. I have an oppotunity to stay till monday rather than come back on Sunday afternoon and I'm thinking of going to space. Although I won't be able to go to pacha aswell due to financial limits.

Is it worth paying £90 for a different flight and sacrificing Pacha to go to space?

Or to I f*ck Space off and stick to my original plan. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Space and Pacha cost about the same right?

I'd appreciate the advice
;)

happyman said:
what the line ups for Pacha on friday and Space on Sunday is? :rolleyes:

I'm going out for this weekend and I'm defo going to El divino on sat for He kandi. I have an oppotunity to stay till monday rather than come back on Sunday afternoon and I'm thinking of going to space. Although I won't be able to go to pacha aswell due to financial limits.

Is it worth paying £90 for a different flight and sacrificing Pacha to go to space?

Or to I f*ck Space off and stick to my original plan. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Space and Pacha cost about the same right?

I'd appreciate the advice
;)

I know that Oakie is there this Friday at Pacha with Tongy. Space is Daddy Derrick Carter and Lawler plus others (and I'll be there :D )

Sundays@Space is one that can't be missed imo. Entrance prices are about the same, drinks are about the same too, altho you will spend more in Space cos you're likely to be in there longer.

Back