Does anyone know any good trainer shops in London Town??

Scoobie said:
a lot of the 'fakes' on ebay aren't actually fakes but knock offs which the factories which produce shoes for nike produce and sell illegally. so they're the same shoes but your just not buying them from Nike. Does that make sense? :confused: :lol:

Scoobie, it definitly makes sense for me, but I don't know if it's a good sign or not :eek: :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
MidlifeRaver said:
Carnaby Street is now packed with cool trainer shops... :D :D

There's Size? which we normally go into, are there others down there??

theres loads on the street just off carnaby street. do you know where the MAC shop is? Theres a couple on that road, and theres also another one if you go all the way down to the bottom of Carnaby Street and turn left, whre the clothes shop HOME used to be.

Scoobie said:
theres loads on the street just off carnaby street. do you know where the MAC shop is? Theres a couple on that road, and theres also another one if you go all the way down to the bottom of Carnaby Street and turn left, whre the clothes shop HOME used to be.

Yay I know the Mac shop, I only work 5 mins away from Carnaby St so will go investigating at lunchtime, thanks Scoobie you're just so knowledgeable :D

what sort babs??

ebay is always a great place to look, I bought a few pairs of the ltd edition adidas superstars from there, you know the 35th anniversary ones? ebay is good for nikes & bape too!!

other than that there's the adidas originals store in covent garden and theres sole trader & offspring round carnaby street ;)

Barbie said:
Scoobie said:

Yay I know the Mac shop, I only work 5 mins away from Carnaby St so will go investigating at lunchtime, thanks Scoobie you're just so knowledgeable :D

I don't know how good they are though so don't come back complaining if they're rubbish! :lol: :lol:

i'll ask Stephen as well because he can spend whole days in trainer shops :lol:

Scoobie said:

What is about boys and trainer shops :rolleyes: They bore me senseless, all the trainers look the same to me :rolleyes: within 2 minutes of being in one I start stomping and hurrying Tom up :lol:

Barbie said:
Scoobie said:

What is about boys and trainer shops :rolleyes: They bore me senseless, all the trainers look the same to me :rolleyes: within 2 minutes of being in one I start stomping and hurrying Tom up :lol:

I also don't get the having 10 pairs of shoes that are all exactly the same but in different colours thing :lol:

Oh oh oh...

I was in a wicked trainer shop the other day, full of good, rare stuff, yet not too "far out" or full of identikit nike "Old skool only 12 were made with this colour nike tick on the heel" type stuff.

It was in a shop in a street off Oxford St, far down, past the Ox Circus (the other end to Tott Court Road), though I cant remember the name of it.

Its where an old-mans-looking pub disect two roads that go a little bit diagonally off Oxford St. Opposite House of Fraser/ John Lewis type area (is that still Oxford St). I think a Next is on the corner!?

Helpful I know!

It was predominantly wooden inside, and had a few other good clothes shops in the same road....

Hang on, I'll have a look on multimap...

The more I think about it, and despite it only being small, there were millions of trainers I would have happily walked out with (though it was quite expensive...)

x-amount said:
Oh oh oh...

It was predominantly wooden inside, and had a few other good clothes shops in the same road....

Hang on, I'll have a look on multimap...

Not 'Post' Dan?

It might actually be Davies St! (though only going on Multima, but deifinitle in that area)

(Which may or may not be where our new best friend got his bugle reference from)

Buckley ???

Barbie said:
Maybe I'm getting old, but I only wear trainers when I'm actually engaging in sport of some kind. Got one pair of cross-trainers (adidas, white) and one pair of football boots (Puma, black).

x-amount said:
Oh oh oh...

I was in a wicked trainer shop the other day, full of good, rare stuff, yet not too "far out" or full of identikit nike "Old skool only 12 were made with this colour nike tick on the heel" type stuff.

It was in a shop in a street off Oxford St, far down, past the Ox Circus (the other end to Tott Court Road), though I cant remember the name of it.

Its where an old-mans-looking pub disect two roads that go a little bit diagonally off Oxford St. Opposite House of Fraser/ John Lewis type area (is that still Oxford St). I think a Next is on the corner!?

South Molton St :confused:

Fits the description of the old man pub on the corner and there's lots of other clothes/shoes shops down there.......

Barbie said:
x-amount said:
Oh oh oh...

South Molton St :confused:

Fits the description of the old man pub on the corner and there's lots of other clothes/shoes shops down there.......

Yes, that could well be it!

Having a look, it looks right because I remember walking on to Avery row.

Good shout.

Morbyd said:
Barbie said:
Maybe I'm getting old, but I only wear trainers when I'm actually engaging in sport of some kind. Got one pair of cross-trainers (adidas, white) and one pair of football boots (Puma, black).

Not to mention your slippers, to go with your pipe!

:lol:

x-amount said:
Morbyd said:
Barbie said:

Not to mention your slippers, to go with your pipe!

:lol:
Do I get a rocking chair with that? :lol:

there is a good one in camden (oppposite the tube towards the market), don't know the name but I found they had a diff selection in there from your high street stuff (same designs but diff colours as well!)

dw151174 said:
there is a good one in camden (oppposite the tube towards the market), don't know the name but I found they had a diff selection in there from your high street stuff (same designs but diff colours as well!)

That's Offspring isn't it on Camden High St.

I've come to the conclusion that me and trainer shops don't get on, I went into Size? and another one off Carnaby St at lunch and it was just full of trainers jumping out and confusing me so I did a runner and went to Top Shop instead :lol:

Back