Does anyone know any good trainer shops in London Town??

Barbie

That sell hard to find/limited edition trainers, I want to get a pair for Tom and my knowledge of trainers is limited :lol: I used to go to My Trainer in Covent Garden but it's closed now, does anyone know anywhere similar, ie not your chains??

I suppose that'd be helpful :lol:

I'm not sure exactly... Irina found some rare Asics trainers (like the ones Uma wears in Kill Bill) on some site and they had a good selection. I think Converse has its own website with sales as well.

What kind are you looking for?

N8 said:
Ebay will sort you out :D

Nath you're talking to me here, me and things like ebay = recipe for disaster :eek: :eek: :lol:

I'm scared to buy off ebay, I saw some really nice Rifts on there for him but they'd probably see me coming and sell me fakes :confused:

Morbyd said:
I suppose that'd be helpful :lol:

I'm not sure exactly... Irina found some rare Asics trainers (like the ones Uma wears in Kill Bill) on some site and they had a good selection. I think Converse has its own website with sales as well.

What kind are you looking for?

Rifts but he likes ones that you can't get in normal shops so everytime I do a search for Rifts I just get the same old same old ones :confused:

Yep, although it hardly matters i don't think...my mates got some fakes from Thailand last year and they were impossible to tell the difference :confused:

N8 said:
Yep, although it hardly matters i don't think...my mates got some fakes from Thailand last year and they were impossible to tell the difference :confused:

Ok maybe I shall be brave and embrace ebay :eek:

Barbie said:
N8 said:

Ok maybe I shall be brave and embrace ebay :eek:

a lot of the 'fakes' on ebay aren't actually fakes but knock offs which the factories which produce shoes for nike produce and sell illegally. so they're the same shoes but your just not buying them from Nike. Does that make sense? :confused: :lol:

Scoobie said:
a lot of the 'fakes' on ebay aren't actually fakes but knock offs which the factories which produce shoes for nike produce and sell illegally. so they're the same shoes but your just not buying them from Nike. Does that make sense? :confused: :lol:

I get you Scoobs, a pair of knock off trainers for Tom then :lol:

silvia said:
We visited 10 trainners shops, some of them were supposed limited edition shops but we really didn't find any pair of rifts you can't find here

I found New York pretty rubbish for trainers as well.

Back