Does anyone have pictures from Pure Pacha 9/5?

N

newyork miami

Hi,

If you have pictures from Pure Pacha for 9/5 with Pete Tong and Sasha please reply to posting with location information...still trying to connect all he dots, Faith thanks for posting, everyone thanks for your time! ! :D

Yo...

I've got a few pics...not the greatest but a few of the man like himself and some other random but classis crowd shots (everybody losing it, hands in the air).

I'm working on a massive review of my trip there...when I get finished with that I'll do some scanning and such. Shouldn't be more than a day or two. :)

The last 5 on my pictures link are from the 5th. Check my review or my profile for them.

Pacha+dance.jpg

this lady is the coolest dancer ive seen. she is the one from off the front of the oakie 'bunkka' album. does a great thing with a box of confetti if i remember rightly ;)

Re: Yo...

DexCeeMeth909 said:
I've got a few pics...not the greatest but a few of the man like himself and some other random but classis crowd shots (everybody losing it, hands in the air).

I'm working on a massive review of my trip there...when I get finished with that I'll do some scanning and such. Shouldn't be more than a day or two. :)

Thanks looking forward to it :D

Nick,

I'm fairly certain cameras are allowed @ Pacha. Everybody's always taking pics there. One redeeming quality about the place ;)

HarryHotspur said:
how did you guys get away with taking pics at pacha??

I don't think they mind that much in Pacha. Never been searched and never seen anybody getting any problems from taking pics, I certainly haven't. Loads of people snap away in the DJ's face too and nobody says a thing to them.
Pacha is photo friendly I'd say.

rustywoo said:
Pacha+dance.jpg

this lady is the coolest dancer ive seen. she is the one from off the front of the oakie 'bunkka' album. does a great thing with a box of confetti if i remember rightly ;)

I love this girl, not your average podium dancer!!!!!

when i was there for underwater i witnessed several incidents which would suggest otherwise.

when entering the club, one of the doormen asked a girl if her mobile had a camera on it. she replied yes. he said 'dont take pictures' or else.

inside, one bloke happily snapped away pics of the dancers and was never bothered, but then one bloke had his camera taken away from him as he was about to snap a pic of 4 people posing and smiling. this after a bloke collecting emtpy glasses called over a bouncer to take the camera away...

strange really. one of my mates took a few pics (at least i think he did). i'm still waiting to see them. i'm sure i looked completely wrecked in them as well....

:lol

hook19 said:
The last 5 on my pictures link are from the 5th. Check my review or my profile for them.

Hi Hook19,

Can you please post that link here? I can't find it :confused: Thanks much! ! ;)

hook19 said:

Hi Hook19,

sorry so slow to get back...thank you so much for sharing, I really appreciate it. Love that picture of Sasha and Pete, it was mad packed however did you manage to get so close?...awesome! Thanks again. By the way, we were sitting across from Xpander and co. upstairs at the Pacha terrace except we didn't know that was her since we were looking for the xpander stickers, the link here is for a picture taken inside that night...when I get around to scan our pics, we'll have a few from the Pacha Hotel -- definitely planning another pilgrimage for next year!

http://hometown.aol.com/forsasha/myhomepage/photo.html

Hi Newyork Miami, glad you liked the pics, I was sat with Xpander on the Terrace, sorry I don't remember seeing you sat near us, I was a little bit worse for wear at the time!!!! :D :D

I was that night at Pure Pacha but forgot the camera in the hotel. :rolleyes: However it's annoying to be with a camera in a club all nite long even though it's small.

Back