Does anyone else think Cricket sucks balls?

Ok, so, I'm not even going to dignify Olly with a response.

I get the whole, nice day in the sun thing, but, it's just unbarable to watch because theres so many formalities to it that I just don't get.

Lawn bowls how ever, THERES a fanspastic Sunday afternoon in the sun sport. INFACT!!! Years ago, these clients actually through a white party where it was bowls in the afternoon to these chilled deep house beats, then the sun went down and it was full party mode in the hall of the bowls club, like, night club party mode, (At St. KIlda Bowls club for any Melbournians here) and it was actually a REALLY, REALLLLLY good gig.

Work place cricket isn't bad. ... In the factory whilst the boss isn't watching, just, its too easy to break ****, which, is what happend yesterday :confused:;):D

Not only that, Cricket I find has so much politics surrounding it, that it just does my nut in.

AFL, Soccer, UFC .. Best sports ... And Sumo Wrestling.

Cricket rocks...

The Rules of Cricket
as Explained to a foreign visitor
You have two sides, one out in the field and one in.
Each man that's in the side that's in, goes out, and when he's out, he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out.
When they are all out the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in out.
Sometimes you get men still in and not out.
When both sides have been in and out including the not-outs, that's the end of the game.

Ok, so, I'm not even going to dignify Olly with a response.

I get the whole, nice day in the sun thing, but, it's just unbarable to watch because theres so many formalities to it that I just don't get.

Lawn bowls how ever, THERES a fanspastic Sunday afternoon in the sun sport. INFACT!!! Years ago, these clients actually through a white party where it was bowls in the afternoon to these chilled deep house beats, then the sun went down and it was full party mode in the hall of the bowls club, like, night club party mode, (At St. KIlda Bowls club for any Melbournians here) and it was actually a REALLY, REALLLLLY good gig.

Work place cricket isn't bad. ... In the factory whilst the boss isn't watching, just, its too easy to break ****, which, is what happend yesterday :confused:;):D

Not only that, Cricket I find has so much politics surrounding it, that it just does my nut in.

AFL, Soccer, UFC .. Best sports ... And Sumo Wrestling.

Agree lawn bowls is one of the funniest ever - especially whilst accompanied by various additives - it also helps if your mates granded runs the bowls club and he lets people use it.... very naughty of him I know but its made for a fun couple of afternoons for us 8)

Cricket rocks...

The Rules of Cricket
as Explained to a foreign visitor
You have two sides, one out in the field and one in.
Each man that's in the side that's in, goes out, and when he's out, he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out.
When they are all out the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in out.
Sometimes you get men still in and not out.
When both sides have been in and out including the not-outs, that's the end of the game.

brilliant jamster!! :lol::lol:

maybe start with the footy dan, teach him the lingo, you know, stuff like:

spotters badge
the reducer
one more
worldy
ping

ahhh come on now, if you're going to quote the great big ron you can't leave out:

that was an ugly ball to deal with

here's a little triangle - five left-footed players

For me the book’s still open on Totti

You think he’d chance his hat there

Liverpool are outnumbered numerically in midfield.

and.... not forgetting his swan song............

He's what is known in some schools as a ****ing lazy thick ni**er!!

Agree lawn bowls is one of the funniest ever - especially whilst accompanied by various additives - it also helps if your mates granded runs the bowls club and he lets people use it.... very naughty of him I know but its made for a fun couple of afternoons for us 8)

When I was teeny and tiny, my nonno used to make me play Bocce.

Now, I didn't understand it, I thought you had to smack the white ball with the cement ones, so every time I'd send this big ass concrete ball flying down his back yard and into his timber fence, then you'd just hear "NO!!! NO ADRIANNOO!!!"

I only have horrible memories of cricket tho. Everytime I seem to touch a cricket ball, it all goes wrong.

Me trying to bowl looks like a epileptic penguin trying to do a waltz.

Back