Does anybody hear about any job in San Antonio

They'll be jobs, you'll just need to do some looking whilst you're there.

AND MAKE SURE YOU GET A CONTRACT!!! FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.
WE WENT TO A MEDICAL CENTRE IN SAN AN. IN WEST END, THERE WAS THIS GIRL THERE CRYING - SHE HAS A BROKEN BOTTLE UP HER FOOT, AND THE DOCTOR WOULDNT HELP HER AS SHE HAD THE ACCIDENT AT WORK, AND HAD NO PERMIT/CONTRACT.

THE DARN DOCTOR JUST STOOD THERE AND WOULDNT HELP HER, SHE COULDNT PAY FOR THE TREATMENT REQUIRED AS HER VISA WAS OVERDRAWN - SHE WAS CRYING AND SPEAKING TO HER DAD ON THE PHONE, SUCH A MESS!

hey grecko
what do you mean about:
They'll be jobs ???

as PR? -how much pay for this ?? and this is only invite people off the street into the bar and/or something else?

Ray

Yeah that doctor is no professional, i mean money schouldnt be an issue, even in the US they HAVE TO TREAT all people nomatter race, color, money or background. This schould be a worldwide issue.

f*ckin* ouch...a broken bottle in your foot..no thank you poor girl

When I was at Space, I was dancing, shoeless in the nearly-empty inside until I noticed what I'd stepped on wasn't a rock, but a shard of glass.

Luckily I have tough feet.

Sorry, thread high-jack.

Rayjohson said:
hey gecko
what do you mean about:
They'll be jobs ???

As in there are establishments in Ibiza which pay you to work for them? :confused: Loads of places, loads of jobs.

Rayjohson said:
as PR? -how much pay for this ?? and this is only invite people off the street into the bar and/or something else?

I know it's not a great deal, I got speaking to one guy that was getting people into a bar, the more people they get in the more they got paid, wasn't a lot though for the amount of hours.

I worked as a pr for a while and the money is generally really bad for the amount of hours you put in. I wasn’t getting people into bars, just handing out flyers for one of the clubs. It was mainly commission based – the more people handed in a flyer with your number on it the more money you got. They did introduce a basic wage towards the end of the season but it was still peanuts. We generally earned between £60 - £120 a week depending on how many of our flyers had been handed in. Not a lot at all but we managed to live off it for a few months (do take as much money as you can out with you though.)

Well go with some qualifications. Get a bar tending degree, very cheap, very handy. Get some experience waitressing. Besides, what else would u want? A customer service job on the phone? No way, its all about the PR, u spend all day outside in the sun :)

on this website it saiz you should go to the police and apply for some spanish version of National insurance, did anyone here do that??

and am I correct in saying workers get free entry to all clubs except Space??

Back