Does anybody else NOT like Sundays at Space

I LOVE Sundays @ Space :D The terrace is off the hook in the late evening; people are smiling, the place is packed, the music is amazing, and the energy & vibe is unbelievable.

andre27 said:
it just seems to be full of posers and the music isn't my thing either.

Well, in that case I'm sure you'll feel right at home @ Eden or Es Paradis, I heard those places are "unpretentious," if you know what I mean...Enjoy your sweaty-shirtless-drunk-stupid-beerboy-brigade with a dollop of cheeesy trance and brain hemmoraging "hard dance" and leave Space and quality music to us "posers"

Hmm...nice attitude you've got there...not!!! :rolleyes:

I think you'll find the majority of trance lovers are NOT sweaty-shirtless-drunk stupid or beerboys thank you very much.
The clubs I go to in England do not attract that crowd certainly, just up for it clubbers with smiles on their faces and who love the music.

The San Antonio clubs DO unfortunately attract some of the beer boy element which is why I'll not be going to them this year. I can't wait for Amnesia on tuesday and Thursday though!

We Love Sunday @ Space

(Says it all really)

Although a better title IMO would be

"We Love Sundays @ Space, aopart from the arrogant Italians, and the w4nk3r drug dealers, selling shit powder.

x-amount said:
Although a better title IMO would be

"We Love Sundays @ Space, aopart from the arrogant Italians, and the w4nk3r drug dealers, selling *beep* powder.

LOL, Lets get the flyers printed.

what is the meaning of poser ? is like posh ?
what king of music are you into , helen ?
why dont make the ' we hate sundays @ space ' party ?

I am definitely feeling the love on sundays @ space, but I also love house and deep trance. For someone who likes trance straight up and down, Space may not be the right place. ;) However, it is all good as long as you get your groove on somewhere, somehow.

I felt I was missing something the first time I went to Space. I think it's just the whole clubbing in the daytime thing that does it, it takes a bit to get use to.

I find Sundays are far to busy and there are loads of 'tourists' there just to say they have been to Space. Manumission Carry On on a Tuesday is the business and Garlands last year was one of my highlights of 15 years of clubbing.

I never go in the day, just doesn't feel right.

I don't notice the 'tourist' types in Space so much, no where near as much as Pacha.

Space crowd always seem really up for it and appreciate their music.

I love Space, but it has to be THE hottest (temperature wise) club in the world, after midnight anyway.

If it was not so hot inside, it would be even better.

I love space on any day. I like dancing in the daytime in the sun. I like the music and i like the atmosphere. I hardly go inside the club except to cool down and usually leave when the terrace shuts mainly cos i'm knackered by then.
I can imagine its not for everyone.

You can't beat dancing in the sun, it's the best feeling in the world :D

With you on the inside tho, as soon as the Terrace shuts I'm off :D

we love sundays @space was the best day/night of my life. Words cannot explain that place...it is truely majical!

Wish i could afford to go this year......just bought a house, so canm't afford it!

Back