does any one know more about these clubs

K

ksixty9

i noticed these clubs listed on the calander. pinup and inox. any know anymore about them?
Also their is no infor about dc 10 is their a reason?

The only ifno I know about Inox is that "Drum & Bass Evolution" was there last year every Sunday!

STORM USED TO HAPPEN @ INOX ON A FRIDAY ITS A HARD HOUSE NIGHT CHEAP ENTRY CHEAP DRINKS AND ITS OPEN FAIRLEY LATE ITS QUITE NEAR THE ROAD THAT LEADS FROM KANYA JUST FOLLOW IT UP BUT NOT AS FAR AS THE WEST END ALMOST OPOSITE HOSTAL TORRES I THINK !!

Inox is a small place, closely situated to Coastline and Kasbah, 5 min. walking distance. Doesnt look of much from the outside, tin-doors strange looking...but a rather new place I´d think...

INOX USED TO BE KNOWN AS FABRIC (NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LONDON CLUB) ITS WAS RENAMED LAST YEAR FABRIC HAS BEEN THERE A FEW YEARS NOW I THINK

ITS SUPPRISINGLY SPACIOUS INSIDE

PiNUP

I think that's relatively new also.

First heard of it last year, it's an after-afterhours club, open from 2 till 8 (if I'm not mistaken, which I def could be), on the way from Ibiza town to Space.

Goes strong on the days that Space goes strong, which would be Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

barbie and robo - in a nutshell

DC10 is so full on mondays they actually asked us to tell everyone it was shite - LOL

Pinup used to be Konga and no one really new much about what it was trying to be last year, but as soon as we've figured it out we shall write something about it. It's got a great terrace area.

Inox was quite good last year. as soon as it opens we'll try and get some more infos.

b.t.w. the DC10 story isn't true ;)

Back