Do you want to go to Ibiza this summer (2015) but, not alone? Let's meet up

Hey everyone, im going to be heading out to the white isle for the fourth time maybe around late June and it looks like ill be doing it solo for the first time. Currently studying in Spain (Murcia) and that's when my exams finish so all ill need to do is hop on a cheap flight from Alicante :p hoping to work for the summer but with me heading over a bit later than i expected because of exams im not too confident that ill find much so ill most likely just see how long i last until i run out of money (which probably wont be very long as its ibiza haha)

would deffo be up for meeting people so I can avoid doing too much solo raving! :p

Hey everyone,
would deffo be up for meeting people so I can avoid doing too much solo raving! :p

Hi Ethan,
Nice idea mate. What better place to go and celebrate the end of your exams than Ibiza! Hopefully i'll still be out there and no one will have to go ''solo raving'' :)

Yeah its definitely not the worst place to go post-exams :p

Just booked my flight and stuff, will arrived on June 18th staying at the Hostel Giramundo in Ibiza Town, will be on the island until at least the 26th but fingers crossed it will be longer!

Hopefully see some of you out there :D

I'm going San Antonio on June 28 for 1 week and don't want to be alone over there I know 3 people who I may see while in there but really looking to meet up with people. :) get in touch

I'll be in PDB about 1-2 July to the 5th. Then on to Pamplona if anyone is keen for that as well.... First time, been meaning to go for over 10 years.

Well i am approaching 40 this year and i have no plans to make this the "last time'' been saying that for years and i feel/am young and in love with the music as i always have.. i am planning close to 2-3 weeks stay in August so always keen to meet and hang out with new people and just go with the flow.. i am a fan of all genres to certain degrees so if there is anyone out during this time including women who want to get a bit random and dance like silly buggers (don't worry i am married, one is enough) feel free to message me :)
are you here now?

Back