Do you know where this photo was taken?

filibuster

This photo was taken in Ibiza Town, between the port and Dalt Vila. Aphrodite Love Shop can be clearly seen. My question is, from which bar was this photo taken? The bar has two floors, is cave-like in the back, and is owned/operated by a person named Johan. Lastly, on which street is this bar?

Thank you for considering my question! I've been to the bar four different times on separate trips over the years, but never have I taken note of the name. I now find it rather difficult to recommend this bar to my friends without a name!

Thank you for considering my question.
Phil

not entirely sure, but it might be in calle de la virgen? McR will know, he knows ibiza town like no one else!

that's easy... bar 22 in c. de la virgen 22!

sorry for the late reply but i wanted to do it when i was back on my computer so i could add piccies...

3645821407_b5df4acfef.jpg
3582098486_2f2d2935e9.jpg

flickr

Awesome! Thank you, McRackin! This is the place, for sure!

Johan had sent my wife and best friend to Flower Power during the first week of July. While this was my 10th trip to Ibiza, it was my first time to Flower Power. Wow, what a lovely party! We had a great time and all thanks to Bar 22 and Johan. Big thanks to him, and to you for helping me to reconnect with this place!

Cheers!
Phil

I have a similar question. I have an old photo of a cliff with a hole in it, I took it in September 2004. The photo was taken somewhere near Porroig (I geolocated a photo I took 2 minutes earlier to a road near Porroig).

I think my photo shows Cap des Falco through a hole in Punta des Jondal. Yet when searching Google for photos taken nearby, I can not find this hole. Has it collapsed, or am I wrong about the location?

252_5295.JPG

Back