Do you hate the west end?

personally i think the west end is fine for a night when not visiting one of the major clubs. Ok so its got its fair share of chavs and idiots but what town in the uk doesnt? ive seen worse behavior on the streets back home than what i did there. For us it was just a cheap tacky night and as we couldnt afford to go to a club night every night through out our two week stay it was just a cheaper alternative. If you dont take it too seriously its fine and i actually enjoyed a fue of the bars there such a tropi rush and play2 was ok and its the only place i found you could get any resonablly priced drinks so it serves its purpose.:)

Tropi was crazy, they did those pints of vodka and coke for 6 euro and they absolutly raped me! Finished me off for the night, thought I'd be the big man and put as much vodka in as possible, oh the regret!

Tropi was crazy, they did those pints of vodka and coke for 6 euro and they absolutly raped me! Finished me off for the night, thought I'd be the big man and put as much vodka in as possible, oh the regret!

lol it was just pure entertainment in there the fact it was the size of your living room and had 1 table in it which everyone would dance around (and when i say everyone i mean about 15 people as it cant accomodate for many more lol) just brilliant and the tunes were wicked. i only had a malibu and coke in there and mine didnt have quite the same effect as your drink lol :)

what a ridiculous opening post - the west end has improved beyond all recognition in the last 20 years - it's still not the pacha hotel lounge - but it's not meant to be ;)

I used to really not like the west end at all but having spent a bit more time there this latest trip it's not as bad as some people make it out to be, in fact i had a good laugh there at times and met some nice people and didn't see any trouble or anything like that,plus it's a lot cheaper for drinks there than other places if your on a budget.

I am going to go next Thursday night before Cream Closing and really soak up that west end atmosphere.

I don't go there much myself, it's just not my thing.
A lot of people enjoy it though so it serves a purpose for them and it's great that it exists.

One thing I did notice though as I had to go there the other night was that place was full of dodgy African brass offering blow jobs for 20 euros with their respective male partners hassling me to buy gear off them.

Not the best image for tourism I must say and one that could easily be sorted out.

I thought they were total pain.

The Ibiza authourities seem to have their heads up arses lately and have their priorities very wrong and misguided.

I enjoy the west end, but then I tend to holiday early June - before it's heaving. Reasonable drinks prices and some decent bars (Hush being my favourite).

Back