Do I need to arry my passport everywhere I go? (American)

beatpusher

Hi I am an American citizen and I want to know if I will need to carry my passport everywhere. I plan on going to the beach, clubs, etc and having to carry it around would be a major pain in the ass.

What if I just took a color copy of the front page? Would it be enough for a checkpoint or club? I look older than 18 for sure and am not going to drive.

Hi I am an American citizen and I want to know if I will need to carry my passport everywhere. I plan on going to the beach, clubs, etc and having to carry it around would be a major pain in the ass.

What if I just took a color copy of the front page? Would it be enough for a checkpoint or club? I look older than 18 for sure and am not going to drive.

i know many americans are still suffering from cold war indoctrination, but ibiza is hardly berlin c.1948.

the answer to your original question is NO

i know many americans are still suffering from cold war indoctrination, but ibiza is hardly berlin c.1948.

the answer to your original question is NO
that's exactly what i wanted to say hehe

put the passports in the safe if u have it in your room and forget about them till u are leaving the eivissa...

Don't forget your social security number! Just joking.

It'll be wise to carry your hotel visiting card, in case a problem arises.

Enjoy your visit.

Back