Do club tickets cost more out there than online?

Mirple

Think the title says it all. Would you recommend buying my tickets online or is it just as easy to buy them out there?

Think the title says it all. Would you recommend buying my tickets online or is it just as easy to buy them out there?

dont but them on the door as its way more expensive but you can buy tickets all over san an and ibiza town and they are a lot cheaper. There are usually discounted wristbands being handed out.

yes...and no, it all depends on the night, some nights , for example Judgement Sundays are very very rarely discounted so if you definately want to go you will have to pay the price, but other nights can either be discounted or you get a deal, free buss, free drink etc. The Pussycat bar in San An is very good for tickets, they helped me out this year . It is worth remembering that numbers are down this year, no matter what people say, compared to the same time last year numbers are down alot this year for my 2 visits to the island (start and end of June), so even if the ticket prices done move much things like drink price might have. For exmple i saw tickets for Tiesto , normally 50 Euros and a sell out , going for 37Euros with free bus and free drink.
In the Ibiza Sun news paper they were saying many hotels were only managing 60% of the numbers compared to the same time last year , so get out there and shop around.

Eden were handing out free passes on Saturday.

Tong, which was supposed to be 45 euros on Friday were going for 27 on the street.

Thursday at amenssia (we were supposed to be on the guest list, but it was cocked up) so we had to pay 55 on the door with no free drink. Advertised price was 40 euros with a drink. A mate in the club got chatting to someone who paid 27 with a drink.

The prices are all over the show, so I would not buy in advance.

Also no no way take your camera to the club. ammensia had 200 plus at 1.00am charging 3 euros to put away. 7 nights a week for 4 months a very good earner, but the signs saying no cameras is past the ticket entry so to late to do anything about it.

Also ammensia charged friends 3 different prices for vodka and coke (10, 13 & 15 euros!!!)

Eden were handing out free passes on Saturday.

Tong, which was supposed to be 45 euros on Friday were going for 27 on the street.

Thursday at amenssia (we were supposed to be on the guest list, but it was cocked up) so we had to pay 55 on the door with no free drink. Advertised price was 40 euros with a drink. A mate in the club got chatting to someone who paid 27 with a drink.

The prices are all over the show, so I would not buy in advance.

Also no no way take your camera to the club. ammensia had 200 plus at 1.00am charging 3 euros to put away. 7 nights a week for 4 months a very good earner, but the signs saying no cameras is past the ticket entry so to late to do anything about it.

Also ammensia charged friends 3 different prices for vodka and coke (10, 13 & 15 euros!!!)

Did you hear if the Pete Tong night was any good? Still weighing up whether to go to Wonderland (Fatboy is special guest when we are there) or Pure Pacha on the Friday. If we go to Pacha on the Friday, then instead of Pacha on the Saturday, we may try Hed Kandi at Space.

Did you hear if the Pete Tong night was any good? Still weighing up whether to go to Wonderland (Fatboy is special guest when we are there) or Pure Pacha on the Friday. If we go to Pacha on the Friday, then instead of Pacha on the Saturday, we may try Hed Kandi at Space.

Mates listened from their balcony and reports were not good (but hay, everyone has an off day)

Back