djx2 - Summer 09 Techno Mix

djx2

Here is a new Techno mix i've just recorded. Absolutely loads of quality Techno out there at the moment so hopefully i'll get another Techno mix done soon. Hope you enjoy this one!!

01. Neon Stereo vs Marcie - **** Me Baby (The Hump Day Project)
02. Gareth Wyn - You're No Good To Me (Original Mix)
03. Bumble & Romz - Ritmik (Original Mix)
04. Cirez D - On Off (Original Mix)
05. Omega Drive - ****ing On The Bass (Original Mix)
06. Wolfgang Gartner - Latin Fevewr (Original Mix)
07. Bryan Kearney pres. The Roecorder - Chicky Burger (Original Mix)
08. The Advent & Industialyzer - Kudos (Original Mix)
09. The Advent & Industialyzer - T1 (Original Mix)
10. Esteban Arroyo - All For One (Original Mix)
11. Gaga - Believe Me (Original Mix)
12. Reaky - Meduza (Original Mix)
13. DJ Pest - Quartz (Original Mix)
14. Peppelino - Casablanca (Original Mix)
15. Reaky - You Dirty Little Slut (Original Mix)
16. CrazyTeck - Bastards Rock (Original Mix)
17. Alex Karakasis - Absurd (Original Mix)
18. Peppelino - Muscle (Original Mix)
19. Odessa Sound Freaks - Big Tits (Original Mix)
20. Luky RDU - Stop & Go (Original Mix)
21. Rantan - The Orquid (Original Mix)
22. Vigil Coma - Techno Opera (Rantan Remix)
23. Alex Markachev & Rantan - Scared Ant (Original Mix)
24. CrazyTeck - Funk Management (Original Mix)

To download the mix please visit my website @ www.djx2.com and head over to the mixes section.

Dave
www.djx2.com

For DJ bookings please email Mario Camilleri at Exclusive Artist Management on bookings@exclusiveclubbing.com

Downloaded and listened to this and wished I hadnt.

Absolutely appalling mix. Terrible mixing too.

Mate - have you ever used turntables before? This is utter, utter ****e.

You've just ruined over an hour of my life. Give up now, that is some of the worst DJing I have ever heard in over 20 years of listening to house.

wow think thats the most skathing review of a mix ive heard on here.
Was a little hard for me but then again i like flansy pansy minimal:)

Downloaded and listened to this and wished I hadnt.

Absolutely appalling mix. Terrible mixing too.

Mate - have you ever used turntables before? This is utter, utter ****e.

You've just ruined over an hour of my life. Give up now, that is some of the worst DJing I have ever heard in over 20 years of listening to house.

Cheers for listening and the feedback! Have dj'ed on turntables for a good few years now! No pleasing everyone!!

toms chill and give the guy a break!
at least he's been making efforts and posting mixes in this forum - a thing i didn't see you doing!

djx2 - continue with the great work and keep on posting mixes of all electronic dance music generes on these forums, like u always do... I can honestly say I downloaded listened to them all!

toms chill and give the guy a break!
at least he's been making efforts and posting mixes in this forum - a thing i didn't see you doing!

djx2 - continue with the great work and keep on posting mixes of all electronic dance music generes on these forums, like u always do... I can honestly say I downloaded listened to them all!

why should he give the guy a break?

if the mix was crap, then it should be said!

this is supposed to be a forum, not a cock-sucking convention

too many people pussy-foot around dance forums, meekly accepting mediocrity with all the critical faculties of autistic lemmings. Thank fuk therefore for people like Toms who tell it straight.

why should he give the guy a break?

if the mix was crap, then it should be said!

this is supposed to be a forum, not a cock-sucking convention

too many people pussy-foot around dance forums, meekly accepting mediocrity with all the critical faculties of autistic lemmings. Thank fuk therefore for people like Toms who tell it straight.

To be honest after reading his previous posting history >>here<<<, i took his comments with a pinch of salt. He comes across as a nerdy 16 year old keypad pushing bully. His comments are as about as constructive as a Big Brother being entertaining. If it really was the worst mixing he's heard in 20 years, why waste nearly an hour of his precious time listening to such a **** mix??

Back