DJ's Wanted

neillmurphy

www.antifmradio.com

If you're a DJ or even if you just like listening to all forms of dance music then check out the website above - it's a New York based online radio station that plays 24 hour dance music!

They're always looking for more people to get involved over there so go check it out!

***Also, I'm hosting a show over there catering for a more european taste in music - mostly techno, tech-house, minimal, house & deep house. The show goes on every Monday at 7pm (GMT) and I'm currently looking for DJ's to provide guest mixes to be played on the show.

It's a chance to get yourself heard all over the world - we've had people tuning in from all over the US, Europe, the UK, South-east Asia, Australia, Kazakhstan....

Simply looking for a 60 minute mix, any genre will be considered although really I'm not looking for Trance - anything else is fair game though, techno, tech-house, electro, minimal, house, deep house, electro-house... you name it I'll give it a listen and maybe play it on the show! I'll also consider drum n bass, breakbeat and dubstep mixes.

If you're interested - get in touch with me on here - either by replying to this thread or by pm.

hi there,

I am a resident in ibiza, play out regularly at es paradis and eden, and own/dj at viva bar in san an. here are two mixes (both just under 70 mins, but i am sure you can fade out on 60 mins if they are too long for you)

Nathan Viva DJ mixes:
recorded live this summer @ Es Paradis http://www.sendspace.com/file/2xhrfb
recorded just last week http://www.sendspace.com/file/3zawk7

let me know and i would happily send a new mix as often as you want one. my email is nathan@sealedmusic.com if thats easier or quicker to contact me with. thanks and i look forward to hearing from you.

www.antifmradio.com

If you're a DJ or even if you just like listening to all forms of dance music then check out the website above - it's a New York based online radio station that plays 24 hour dance music!

They're always looking for more people to get involved over there so go check it out!

***Also, I'm hosting a show over there catering for a more european taste in music - mostly techno, tech-house, minimal, house & deep house. The show goes on every Monday at 7pm (GMT) and I'm currently looking for DJ's to provide guest mixes to be played on the show.

It's a chance to get yourself heard all over the world - we've had people tuning in from all over the US, Europe, the UK, South-east Asia, Australia, Kazakhstan....

Simply looking for a 60 minute mix, any genre will be considered although really I'm not looking for Trance - anything else is fair game though, techno, tech-house, electro, minimal, house, deep house, electro-house... you name it I'll give it a listen and maybe play it on the show! I'll also consider drum n bass, breakbeat and dubstep mixes.

If you're interested - get in touch with me on here - either by replying to this thread or by pm.

Thanks for the responses guys, sorry for not replying sooner but just back from Berlin!

gpittuk - Cool, I'll look forward to hearing it.

Nathan - got your stuff downloading now, will give it a listen!!

House Mix

Hi Neil

Have a listen a to a house mix I did a month or two ago. I'm in the process of putting together an electro mix and a techno mix (as that's what I'm more into). This mix is around 70 mins long so you may need to fade out at 60 for your show. Let me know what you think.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/18366015c6c7fbed/

I'm also on myspace:

www.myspace.com/guvdhaliwal

Cheers.

www.antifmradio.com

Back