dj's missing from the calendar??

H

hugoboss

So what dj's are still MIA from the calendar that will probably make an appearance this summer??

Sasha
Digweed
Mauro Picotto
Satoshi Tomie
who else am I missing???

i am sure there are loads of djs.

however mauro picotto is playing for cream so he should be up there.

satoshi tommie will be playing at the def mix parties.

missing

jo mills...

no confirmed dates for fat boy slim but he is on some flyers that i ahve seen but no dates as yet

smokin joe is residant for manumisson this year...

no felix da house cat.

Sander Kleinenberg, Armin :?: , Marco V, Basement Jaxx, Underworld, etc,....?

Sander Kleinenberg has confirmed that he will play out in Ibiza on the following dates...

September 6 (confirmed as Pacha)

July 17,31
August 14,28
September 11,25

these dates have no venue listed but as the other nights have announced their lineups it leaves Ministry of Sound or Pin Up

my moneys on Pin Up

macdonsj said:
Sander Kleinenberg has confirmed that he will play out in Ibiza on the following dates...

July 17,31
August 14,28
September 11,25

these dates have no venue listed but as the other nights have announced their lineups it leaves Ministry of Sound or Pin Up

my moneys on Pin Up

Yeah he's not playing Ministry.

the sasha think is really strange ,,, no dates on
sundays on space and nothing in his webpage
what happened ? this is the end :cry:

macdonsj said:

July 17,31
August 14,28
September 11,25

my moneys on Pin Up

So Pin-Up is a club where stars like Kleinenberg will play? Good to know! 8)

Is digweed Playing any time around the 26/08-03/09??

With Sasha is not allowed to be the end :cry: He hardley ever visit Australia so we have to see him there...

hugoboss said:
So what dj's are still MIA from the calendar that will probably make an appearance this summer??

Sasha
Digweed
Mauro Picotto
Satoshi Tomie
who else am I missing???

digweed is playing the space opening

Im guessing Yousef should be playing Subliminal if not Underwater - it will either be one or the other coz Morillo and Emerson have agreed not to book the same artists.

As for Sasha!!! - OH NO!!! It cant be the end! I refuse to accept it!

yousef is playing for underwater in july with lottie and sneak!! that will be an almighty night!!

True true, his birthday night at Circus was a stormer! that had Lottie and Josh Wink on. Wink was class :)

Back