DJ Sets on holiday

shane_saintsfc

Hello fine people.

Anyone got any tips on getting a DJ set somewhere on the island for when I am there (2nd July - 9th) or any contacts you can put me in touch with. I know everyone asks but its worth a shot. Even if just somewhere in the west end for 1 night whilst I'm there? If there are any bar owners etc on here drop me an email or private message - shane.phillips.home@googlemail.com

Cheers

My Mum could probably get a set at the Orange Corner down beside Bar M. It's always a good place to start.

Do you mean your mum runs the place or that she could DJ there aswell?

I think he's suggesting it's not hard to get a set there.

Message 'myfunkyhat' on here. He used to deal with getting DJs in got them and will probably have contact details for who does now.

They are nice people at OC - you get to throw on some tunes in the sunshine, they get entertainment provided free and maybe a few people (or more) come in to hear you.

Everyone's a winner.8)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would imagine my music would be more suited for the evening tbf. I play house music but the more upbeat stuff compared to slow more chilled house.

Matt ol' mucker - any other parts of my post used like to re-iterate?:p

I realise that but I seem to remember Jamie putting a post on here saying it was no longer him and giving the contact details of robin on the forum somewhere. (can't find it now for the life of me). Pretty sure it's robinibiza now though.

So there... :p:p:p

I realise that but I seem to remember Jamie putting a post on here saying it was no longer him and giving the contact details of robin on the forum somewhere. (can't find it now for the life of me). Pretty sure it's robinibiza now though.

So there... :p:p:p

You mean this one you big goon::p

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?p=1236204#post1236204

I'm sure you owe me a beer for something too, but I can't think what! Let's just assume you do - when's good?

(And Shane - mine's a pint - the email address is in the link there!

You mean this one you big goon::p

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?p=1236204#post1236204

I'm sure you owe me a beer for something too, but I can't think what! Let's just assume you do - when's good?

(And Shane - mine's a pint - the email address is in the link there!

Ahhh, that's the one. Knew it was here. That's the thing with these various monikers people have on here it's gets confusing for the Brentside educated. :lol::lol::lol: (Ealing joke, in more ways than one)

Yes, will have to do beers sometime. Although I'm not sure I do owe you any still nice try and worthy of a cold one.

Back