DJ Sammy

N

Neil

has anyone ever seen him?

Does he play the same sort of shite thats cluttering up the charts?

hmmm why are people always so suspect of dance cheasy music....
i dont think he´s bad but im seriously wondering what he´s like....maybe good maybe bad?? dunno but it soundsl ike a genuine west end arrangement!"

ok well like the single "sunlight" really honestly do, i know lots of you think he´s bull and not at all credible, well he´s not! but its a good tune and he´s not trying to be something he isnt: being credible.....

soooo its a dif. opinion we all have.........doubt his dj´ing skills however!

this MY personal opinon, and everyone is entitled to there opinon.

but he is ruining the music industry :evil:

come on Rob´!!!! He´s not ruining the business, he can play cheasy stuff with it having an affect on PVD´s crowd or Oakies or whomever someone may concider to be "the genuine stuff" - Becides most DJ´s have sold out from time to time, look at the Jules thing and see what´s happening to Oakenford. I dont even know what to expect from Oakie anymore! "Starry Eyed Surprice"

Ibiza-girlie said:
come on Rob´!!!! He´s not ruining the business, he can play cheasy stuff with it having an affect on PVD´s crowd or Oakies or whomever someone may concider to be "the genuine stuff"

he isn't even making his own stuff. its all old copied classics songs, which people think is real trance.

people say to me

"what music do you like"

i say

"trance"

they say

"oh dj sammy, yeah thats well good"

:eek:

ok my opinion is

he's utter $hite no two ways about it, he takes old classics and sticks the same pop/dance tunes to it. no skills really involved

HOWEVER, he is loved not by people who truly love house/trance but the guys a multi millionaire now with several number ones.

i look at it like he caters pop for the young and innocent 8)

what pi$$es me off is these dj sammy's of the world are RICH bloody millionaires, calling themselves a DJ, when they are NOT

Ibiza-girlie said:
come on Rob´!!!! He´s not ruining the business, he can play cheasy stuff with it having an affect on PVD´s crowd or Oakies or whomever someone may concider to be "the genuine stuff"

Yes but the kids of today hear that and hear it class as trance and so think trance is shit! Therefore no younger people are getting into clubbing at Gods/Passion/ Crasher & Cream which is why those clubs are struggling and closing.

yes well if people think dj sammy is trance, it says more about them than it does about trance.!! dj sammy is pop, and trance is...well the ones who know, will tell the difference!

Ibiza-girlie said:
hmmm why are people always so suspect of dance cheasy music....
i dont think he´s bad but im seriously wondering what he´s like....maybe good maybe bad?? dunno but it soundsl ike a genuine west end arrangement!"

see there you go again what makes you better than us then !!!!

i know my clubbing yet i still go to the westend so because of that it means you are better than me

the sort of people that think dj sammy is trance should not be at a trance event anyway.

Sammy is a dance dj and good on him, I hate his stuff but I take his job (+ money) any day of the week

Hej Frontliners,

i wasnt trying to be "more than you" - sweetheart, calm down! i dont care for west end during nitetime but occasionally if i have friends who INSIST of going there, i follow cuz I DONT MIND DJ SAMMY, IAN VAN DAHL OR ANYTHING OF THE LIKING!

Im into a lot in ibiza, and sometimes its actually fun to hear something more cheasy than the same monotone beats, vocalless chrods performed by superdj´s - and just relax!

Neil said:
has anyone ever seen him?

Does he play the same sort of shite thats cluttering up the charts?

He plays his singles for the first 30 minutes until all the beer boys have left, then does a 180 bpm Terror-Deathcore set. ;)

Dj Sammy pop? Ohh my god, then i am not a "clubbero", i am a "popero", hehehehe. I think that it is light-dance, sweet-dance or so :D

Anyway it is my favourite music 8) .
Speaking of this kind of music, what is the better party for hear it???
For example: Dj Sammy, dms, lomax, ayla, atb, sash, kate ryan or diana fox.

Thanks,
Regards

i dont mind him, im going with an entire group of danish dj´s this year (once again) and we talked about going to see him the first evening just for the fun of it! shoot me, bite me! i dont care!!!

Back