DJ Sammy @ Es Paradis?

James_Ibiza_23

Hi All,

Having not been to the island for 3 seasons now (Damn relationships!) finding it hard to find out if DJ Sammy has confirmed his annual residence at Es Paradis. I know he has appeared on different days the past few seasons. He was confirmed on Wednesdays to run alongside MKD but now his name has vanished, although his website states 'TBA' - can anyone on the Island, or anyone who has been this season, confirm if he has been playing in Es Paradis.

I hope this cheesy classic DJ is there, I may cry if he isnt!

Thanks All

James :)

Hi All,

Having not been to the island for 3 seasons now (Damn relationships!) finding it hard to find out if DJ Sammy has confirmed his annual residence at Es Paradis. I know he has appeared on different days the past few seasons. He was confirmed on Wednesdays to run alongside MKD but now his name has vanished, although his website states 'TBA' - can anyone on the Island, or anyone who has been this season, confirm if he has been playing in Es Paradis.

I hope this cheesy classic DJ is there, I may cry if he isnt!

Thanks All

James :)

This has to be a Wind Up.

1/10

Must try harder.

Hahahahahahaha - as cheesy as he is the Es Paradis nights are good, can anyone answer without sarcasm I wonder (As hard as it may sound!) :oops:

Back