DJ Sammy @ Es Paradis

macdonsj

Saw that the party calendar had Dj Sammy listed for the water parties.

Checked his site out to see if its true - hes playing from 24 june to 2 Spet every Tuesday - night is called Heaven

Es Paradis in plunging new depths drama!

Oh yeah!!! DJ Sammy.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yeah I think I'll be skipping this one

headshot.gif

well some of it is ok, actually, if youre into the more mainstream popthing that is...they would be better off visiting Play2 or somewhere near the bars in westend.........

Ibiza-girlie said:
well some of it is ok, actually, if youre into the more mainstream popthing that is...they would be better off visiting Play2 or somewhere near the bars in westend.........
Was about to say that the west end would be a better place for crud like DJ Sammy! Although Play 2 is a legend, shove him/her in club nightlife!

And yes Robo DJ Sammy is a disgrace to dance music, along with Scooter, Ian Van Dahl, Lasgo etc etc etc. Whats happened to the days 97-00 when top tunes like Gouryella were being produced every other week it seemed! :cry:

those names mentioned isn´t really dance music, it´s popdance and exposed to youngsters and ot the more mature crowd that visit Ibiza. Putting DJ Sammy in Es Paradis is a mistake, even though I have to admit that the track Sunlight was one of my favourites some months ago :oops:

and this goofball won as the "best international act" in the dancestar usa-awards...what a shame! :evil:

and you know who had the pleasure to hand over the award? DEEP DISH! when sharam read out "dj sammy" he grinned at ali...i can imagine what they thought "omg, forgive me, why am i doomed to do this?" :lol: :lol:

the winners:
http://www.dancestar.com/usa/press/winners3.pdf

macdonsj said:
Saw that the party calendar had Dj Sammy listed for the water parties.

Checked his site out to see if its true - hes playing from 24 june to 2 Spet every Tuesday - night is called Heaven

Es Paradis in plunging new depths drama!

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......thats funny!

quite pissing about! :lol:

I was talking to a friend last night who was going to be running a night at Es Paradis this year, he was telling me about Pepe's (Es Paradis owner) plans for the summer, including letting his daughter (pepe's not my mates) run a night on friday among other things.....

Has anyone seen the piece of dog**** he has hanging off the back of his head???? What's going on there then? :confused:

Back