dj falcon

I haven't got a pic of him but I'll tell you that every time I have seen him he can't mix :eek: Seriously I could have mixed 2 records together better than him :lol: Always plays fab tunes but not technically great.

Barbie said:
I haven't got a pic of him but I'll tell you that every time I have seen him he can't mix :eek: Seriously I could have mixed 2 records together better than him :lol: Always plays fab tunes but not technically great.

Babs, are you crazy!!!

I have a live set of his and its awesome, the mixing is sheer brilliance! - ask Robo!!

I heard loads of people raving over his technical ability when he played at Bed last year :!:

P.S. The live mix i have IS him cos there's some loony MC character shouting his name out every so often :rolleyes:

DrewUK said:
I P.S. The live mix i have IS him cos there's some loony MC character shouting his name out every so often :rolleyes:

make some f***ing noiseee for dj falcon! :p :p

DrewUK said:
Babs, are you crazy!!!

I have a live set of his and its awesome, the mixing is sheer brilliance! - ask Robo!!

I believe you :p but seriously in the last 18 months I have seen him at The End, Turnmills and somewhere else, think it was Pacha London and his mixing was attrocious :confused: I always rated Bangalter better technically but I might just have caught Falcon on off nights. His tune selection has always been spot on but at The End I think it was he was really bad, he was literally waiting for one record to stop and then just start playing another :eek: :lol:

Barbie said:
DrewUK said:
Babs, are you crazy!!!

I believe you :p but seriously in the last 18 months I have seen him at The End, Turnmills and somewhere else, think it was Pacha London and his mixing was attrocious :confused: I always rated Bangalter better technically but I might just have caught Falcon on off nights. His tune selection has always been spot on but at The End I think it was he was really bad, he was literally waiting for one record to stop and then just start playing another :eek: :lol:

I'll do you a copy of that mix Babs ;)

I think you'll like

:D

DrewUK said:
Not sure we're coming to the orgy or not?

:confused:

Awwwwww :cry:

Altho I imagine if you said to Ange how do you fancy going down to London Town to meet a load of randoms off the internet in various stages of undress then it doesn't sound that appealing :lol: ;)

Would be fab to see yous both again, I had my Andy fix on Boxing Night but could do with an Ange fix as well :D

gotta disagree Babs

seen him twice this year and its been excellent both times.

Robo - he looks like Luke Wilson in Royal Tenenbaums or 70's George Best with the beard :lol:

few

i was at the london night, at turnmills, here are a few pics,

was a really great night,

falcon2.jpg

guetta1.jpg

oohhh, i have seen falcon then. saw him at pacha when he played for 'f me i'm famous.

and LOOK at the state of david guetta in that photo :eek:

macdonsj said:
gotta disagree Babs

seen him twice this year and its been excellent both times.

I must have caught him on off-nights then, maybe he couldn't be bothered with his mixing when I saw him :lol: ;)

DrewUK said:
The live mix i have IS him cos there's some loony MC character shouting his name out every so often :rolleyes:

Is that the fcuk me im famous mix from Pacha... that loony MC is David Guetta! :rolleyes: :D

Back