DIY Question

Well I have changed it and my boyfriend had a look BUT they still dont work.

So I am off to order another pair.

Very upset!

This thread is really making me laugh, it's under "clubbing open chat", I think it's more aptly placed on a DIY/electrical forum haha, mind you my straightners didn't work in America due to the different voltage and its a nightmare when it happens!

Have you checked that all the wires are connected to the respective terminals? (Wires are those metal stringy things covered in coloured plastic and terminals are the things with screws on top that they should be connected to.)

This thread is really making me laugh, it's under "clubbing open chat", I think it's more aptly placed on a DIY/electrical forum haha, mind you my straightners didn't work in America due to the different voltage and its a nightmare when it happens!

Err it is open chat?

:lol:

My friend had that trouble in Cancun, she had frizzy humid hair all holiday.

Have you checked that all the wires are connected to the respective terminals? (Wires are those metal stringy things covered in coloured plastic and terminals are the things with screws on top that they should be connected to.)

Yes.

Im not that dim.

Have you found the problem Em?

Are they GHD's??

No I tried the fuse, didnt work, tried to undo them, couldnt get into them so I have given up on them and had to order a new pair :spank:

Yeah they were GHDs, apparantly if you buy them from HQ Hair.com they give you a new pair with the receipt but I bought them from a hair salon about 2 years ago and dont have any receipts.....

Call GHD direct and they will change them.

Even if you haven't got a receipt or bought them ages ago they will exchange them for new ones. Hard to believe but they do :)

you could cancel your new order, if that's not possible just send off the old pair to get new ones and then sell them on ebay :) job done...

you could cancel your new order, if that's not possible just send off the old pair to get new ones and then sell them on ebay :) job done...

I have my new shiny new ones :lol:

But yes that is a good idea, or I could sell them to my sister and make money he he

Back