DIXON Presents... TRANSMODERNA @ Pacha 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be going with the missus next week, Talabot and Roisin Murphy (Have no idea dj'ing or hybrid) are playing with him that night.

Will definetely write my report here afterwards.

Hope it goes until 7 am, not 630.

I will lose my belief in humanity if this one looks empty....

it won't look empty.

my prediction is: the dancefloor will be perfectly busy, with some space around the sides.
the VIP will be busy.
it won't be solomun-busy, but 'comfy busy'

I've got faith in this night, it'll need time to evolve, just as others needed as well. rome wasn't built in a day, neither were music on nor s+1 etc.

Is behind him the VIP or are they all in the DJ booth

'behind him' there's..
a) the DJ booth itself.
b) a zone they've created last year (IIRC) which isn't vip, but rather something like an industry zone. no tables, but an extension of booth, without it being in the booth as such.
c) the vip of course too.

if you need to sit down, the outdoor garden which is now accessible to everyone has seats and fresh air which is great.

I take it this is not upstairs ?

no. when you are on the dancefloor, looking at the DJ, walk to the far right, past the square format bar. there's toilets a few stairs down (to the left) and if you keep walking and then to the right, there's a corridor leading outside.

in past years it was only accessible if you had a vip band (or knew the bouncer guarding the corridor) but this year it seems to be open to everyone every night. it's always been one of my most favourite corners of pacha this. fresh air - a place to chat, and in no time you're back in right in the middle of it. go check it out and thank me later ;)

no. when you are on the dancefloor, looking at the DJ, walk to the far right, past the square format bar. there's toilets a few stairs down (to the left) and if you keep walking and then to the right, there's a corridor leading outside.

in past years it was only accessible if you had a vip band (or knew the bouncer guarding the corridor) but this year it seems to be open to everyone every night. it's always been one of my most favourite corners of pacha this. fresh air - a place to chat, and in no time you're back in right in the middle of it. go check it out and thank me later ;)
Great info, I have not been to pacha since it’s refurb I will be there on 13th and 15th September :)

Interesting stuff ... we first found this area at Solomun Closing last year and didn’t know it existed before then ... also links the upstairs and downstairs terrace via the big outdoor staircase ...

Nobody will ever fully discover Pacha in one lifetime. You’ll always find some new area, stairs, door etc that you never knew was there
This is absolutely true!
I just had a flashback when Stivi mentioned this area as I discovered it last year at the very end of our last night and hadn't thought of it until just now.
Then I find out 2 posts later that there is an actual staircase outside going to the upstairs terrace of which I had absolutely no clue of!

Mind blown ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back