DIXON Presents... TRANSMODERNA @ Pacha 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was all areas of the club open i.e the rooftop terrace etc? .... will this be open all season regardless of numbers

I don't think it makes sense for them to open it regardless, when they have alternate area downstairs in the lobby for smokers. The pre-sales are always going to dictate this. Imagine how much it costs to open in cleaning and staffing fees. Plus, if they open it with low ticket sales, they're just encouraging people to spread out, which has a knock-on effect that 500 people inside suddenly only looks like 300.

I love that space on the roof - and also I dislike having to muscle through a throng of smokers on entering or leaving, but I totally understand why they would operate in this way as a business.

I don't think it makes sense for them to open it regardless, when they have alternate area downstairs in the lobby for smokers. The pre-sales are always going to dictate this. Imagine how much it costs to open in cleaning and staffing fees. Plus, if they open it with low ticket sales, they're just encouraging people to spread out, which has a knock-on effect that 500 people inside suddenly only looks like 300.
Thanks for reply wic ... that all makes sense

From Dixon & Solomun night, only video I took as all went downhill from then :):lol:

Tune ID is Musumeci - 'Unreleased' at the moment
Omg I Love You!! I have been wanting to know what this is since Feb when Dixon played at MoS!! Heard again by Dixon at Time Warp!

Thank you!! Now fingers crossed it gets released

Omg I Love You!! I have been wanting to know what this is since Feb when Dixon played at MoS!! Heard again by Dixon at Time Warp!

Thank you!! Now fingers crossed it gets released
I messaged him on Instagram as I heard it on a live video he tagged from a set recently with Lehar and he replied immediately telling me it’s his, not released yet but will be at end of summer and thanked me for the nice message :lol:

I messaged him on Instagram as I heard it on a live video he tagged from a set recently with Lehar and he replied immediately telling me it’s his, not released yet but will be at end of summer and thanked me for the nice message :lol:
Oh lovely! I have a feeling we will be hearing this an awful lot this summer then from the likes of Dixon and Solomun! Was that Lehar set the Dynamic after party? If so I had a friend there who sent me a video of that track asking if I knew what it was.

Oh lovely! I have a feeling we will be hearing this an awful lot this summer then from the likes of Dixon and Solomun! Was that Lehar set the Dynamic after party? If so I had a friend there who sent me a video of that track asking if I knew what it was.
It was played at the Barcelona Dynamic outdoor event. PM me that track list :lol:

I'm going a week Friday for Dixon and Daniel Avery, and really looking forward to it.

Is this Avery's first set In Pacha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back