DIXON Presents... TRANSMODERNA @ Pacha 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the 36 euro tickets an early bird thing or likely to be there for a while? Waiting to see if anything else confirmed for a Friday first weekend in June before booking on here.

Are the 36 euro tickets an early bird thing or likely to be there for a while? Waiting to see if anything else confirmed for a Friday first weekend in June before booking on here.

they‘re not earlybirds, but that doesn‘t mean prices couldn‘t go up closer to the date

don‘t forget you can cancel tickets if you buy them with us. in your case I‘d get tickets and if in the end a better plan comes up you simply cancel them and get a full refund (as long as you cancel them latest 24hrs prior to the event)

Yesterday he played a 4 hour set in my city, man the guy is a machine... I dont see him playing 2 hours in ibiza, i am almost hoping it wont be a major success so we can dance without getting rammed..

they‘re not earlybirds, but that doesn‘t mean prices couldn‘t go up closer to the date

don‘t forget you can cancel tickets if you buy them with us. in your case I‘d get tickets and if in the end a better plan comes up you simply cancel them and get a full refund (as long as you cancel them latest 24hrs prior to the event)
Cheers Stivi, will suggest this plan to the lads.

Def doing Soloum on the Sunday, just weighing up whether two nights at Pacha or not over a weekend.

hang on, weren't you only gonna come for a quick one in closings period this year? ;)
anyway, chances are I'll see you in pacha yet again hahah :)
Hahaha.....too funny! You said "yeh right" when I said I "may" not be going at all or just going the one time! I can't help it? still a quickie for June also, 2 nights ha...yes I will see in pacha may not be as f***ed this time ha

I have a general question.

I have not been to Pacha since it was renovated. We will be there mid August, was it unbearable on the dancefloor still or did the renovation created some breathing room. I hate VIP and tables but i dont want to miss Dixon when i am there as well and i would rather be able to dance. Or do they still oversell ?

Only went the once (solomun+sven so a popular night) but it seemed to help abit. We got there early so we had a good place on dancefloor. Wasn’t unbearable but was still very very busy

Only went the once (solomun+sven so a popular night) but it seemed to help abit. We got there early so we had a good place on dancefloor. Wasn’t unbearable but was still very very busy
End of June? We were there with Stivi ?

Yeah but mid august vs. september would be different. September crowd is much better to my experience and it is not as busy. However with music on, solomun and dixon hopefully it won't be so crowded.

I have a general question.

I have not been to Pacha since it was renovated. We will be there mid August, was it unbearable on the dancefloor still or did the renovation created some breathing room. I hate VIP and tables but i dont want to miss Dixon when i am there as well and i would rather be able to dance. Or do they still oversell ?
Solomun on a Sunday was rammed and pretty unbearable at times. Wasn’t till around 6am there was some space :lol:

@João Alves Just made a good point on the other thread: "I got a feeling that Transmoderna and Solomun will canibalize one another. Who will "win", dixon or solomun that's my question"

This is a good point. What are people's thoughts? They are 2 events in 3 days in same club. Personally I think they will just have to be clever how they programme both each week - not an easy task! But I think Solomun is now SO big that he now pulls in a wider section of people that just know its a good/big party...
Solomun to me has taken on the We Love Sunday mantle that is one of classic going out day/nights for me.

Probably going to do both which means get less variety in terms of venues for a weekender but will get the best music on offer.

Cracking prices on this site as well.

dixon b2b solomun b2b tale of us, from 9 till 11 in the morning at timewarp next weekend ? wouldn't mind that happening in ibiza ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back