DIXON Presents... TRANSMODERNA @ Pacha 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dixon is solid...ive seen him at least once a year in Ibiza dating back to 2015 and he's always been at least "good"

Guests I'm anticipating is obviously Âme...i foresee a B2B all night on a few dates. Trikk, Marcus Worgull, Apparet, Eagles and Butterflies, Red Axes, Moscoman are others.

Also, the absolute worse thing Pacha can do is just have the same names from Labyrinth and only have Dixon replace HS82. Hoping this doesnt happen

Also, the absolute worse thing Pacha can do is just have the same names from Labyrinth and only have Dixon replace HS82. Hoping this doesnt happen
I’d like to think he’ll have a bit more control of his (inner)vision rather then Pacha flipping the Labyrinth card, which didn’t fill week in week out.. All will be reviled in the coming weeks ?

I don’t think Dixon will be sharing a line up with Morillo, Kerri Chandler (as much as I like them) etc. Labyrinth was quite “Housey” a lot of weeks.

Marcus W, Gerd, Ame and Henrik will be in there, Radioslave I think I saw mentioned (ace), maybe Christian Prommer, Motor City Drum Ensemble, Joakim or i:cube - who knows, maybe even Carl Craig or Rolando? Ali Tillett merits inclusion too - he runs the Warm roster that originally had Innervisions on their books (& helped put them on the map) and is a first-class DJ - but not exactly box office in his own right. Massimiliano Pagliara would be good, Fort Romeau, Young Marco, Tornado Wallace, Antal... I'm just thinking of people who would complement that big room, druggy deep chord energy. Whether they'll take the risk on relative 'unknowns' is another matter, but it is a golden opportunity to showcase the best and not just the most familiar

Marcus W, Gerd, Ame and Henrik will be in there, Radioslave I think I saw mentioned (ace), maybe Christian Prommer, Motor City Drum Ensemble, Joakim or i:cube - who knows, maybe even Carl Craig or Rolando? Ali Tillett merits inclusion too - he runs the Warm roster that originally had Innervisions on their books (& helped put them on the map) and is a first-class DJ - but not exactly box office in his own right. Massimiliano Pagliara would be good, Fort Romeau, Young Marco, Tornado Wallace, Antal... I'm just thinking of people who would complement that big room, druggy deep chord energy. Whether they'll take the risk on relative 'unknowns' is another matter, but it is a golden opportunity to showcase the best and not just the most familiar
If you're even 50% right on those guesses we are in for a treat.

I'd expect a bit of overlap from the Maeve roster as well, Mano Le Tough, Baikal, the Drifter etc.

I would love to see the night made up of three acts, two dj sets and a live act would be excellent. Dixon all night long will undoubtedly happen once or twice too.

Would assume it would be a plus 1 kind of night. Few with dates with Dixon playing solo all night and a few with ame. The longer sets the better from the best in the world. Keen to see what he has planned

yeah deffo Talabot + maybe Hunee, Prosumer? although I don't think they'd go for too many out & out house DJs...

some women too - Paramida would be off-the-scale amazing but I'm not sure IBZ is ready for her yet - Virginia would be good, also helena hauff and steffi but they'd really bang it though and I'm not sure they'd want it to go full techno/electro

I might be wrong but I can't see them going too leftfield. they've made that experiment twice, once with wisdom of the glove and once with mosaic. we've all seen the results of that.

am pretty sure lots of the 'bigger' names everyone has mentioned here might appear, but not sure how deep they go with fantastic talent that's unknown to the masses...

Wisdom of the Glove just reminded me of the old Spinal Tap joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back