DIXON Presents... TRANSMODERNA @ Pacha 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there last night but got the very end of Koze set and from what I’ve heard it sounded pretty good. He also finished the night b2b with Dixon and that was awesome. Amazing music, good enough number of people until the end, almost no phones in the air and Instagram moments which it’s always a treat. Will go again!

I was there last night but got the very end of Koze set and from what I’ve heard it sounded pretty good. He also finished the night b2b with Dixon and that was awesome. Amazing music, good enough number of people until the end, almost no phones in the air and Instagram moments which it’s always a treat. Will go again!
What time is end..? We have a flight at 13:45 on Saturday.. but was planning sunrise beers on talamanca some Wil probably leave before the end...

That makes sense.. closing we're there for.. doesn't go on till fckn noon?
It’ll probably last a bit longer, meaning the sun will be well out by then unless you leave early, that way you can have a great night in the club and a chill sunrise to end your holiday. Win win!

It’ll probably last a bit longer, meaning the sun will be well out by then unless you leave early, that way you can have a great night in the club and a chill sunrise to end your holiday. Win win!
Perfect for me.. but lad I'm with will probably be last to leave..

Went last night too and fully agree with the review. Such great music, and no phones!
A few of my friends were a bit disappointed they didn't get to see the full pacha club open but you definitely couldn't do it with the numbers yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back