DIXON Presents... TRANSMODERNA @ Pacha 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Club was already nicely busy I‘d say. It never really got much past that.

I'm not sure where you spent your time after we met, but I went to the back to the top of the stairs leading down to the down floor from the main entrance. And, yes, while i agree the dance floor itself stayed a pretty consistent level, that area at the back did keep getting busier and when I left at 4 it was really full.

Overall it was busier than the Pure Pacha night I went to a few weeks ago. Although of course, the terrace was open on that occasion, so difficult to gauge.

Shout-out to Stivi and Stephen, was great meeting you 2 in there!

Yes, was good to meet you too mate. Don't forget about @james too! Few people get the pleasure inside a club nowadays!

Maybe on Monday we can party together properly? :twisted:

Well, I pretty much went back and forth from the front of the dancefloor to the outside garden, and didn’t really notice much difference there. But yeah, I didn’t really go to the back, so can’t comment on that.
Overall for me it was the ever elusive „perfectly busy“.

According to MixMag both Pacha and Transmoderna has long term plans..

Ibiza and long term plans?

giphy.gif

re the long term plans - i think it's a great idea. solomun won't be there for ever, pacha is easy enough to fill compared to some of the other big clubs. pacha has a very loyal vip, especially on friday night and dixon is popular with the vip crowd. and it gives pacha loads of credibility. fingers crossed he does stay.

(i wonder how this post will age ? )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back