diver's "dickhead" radar

u ll meet more scumbags at dc10 amnesia , any place with Techno music, as ive notice House music people are more educated/friendly, than Techno people (same apply in Paris) ..people that throw ur cape without any reasons, it itch me to kill them all :oops:
Forgot to say beside skill drums i got this skill too :oops: from the army killing time :cool: Make love!not WAr! :spank:

Hey, hang on a minute!

I love Techno and Ive got an E grade A Level. My head is shaved and I look moody too.

I know loads of really nice people into techno and a few arseholes into house. it's a bit more complicated than musical taste in my experience. I find the level of friendliness at any night depends on certain things eg how big certain groups are, what drugs are being consumed and whether the crowd is a similar social/nationality mix or a collection of randoms ill-at-ease with each other. If a crowd is all into the same music, you get a collective energy which is missing sometimes when casual punters turn up and don't really get what's going on. if you get that collective energy it is so much easier to break the ice.

I know loads of really nice people into techno and a few arseholes into house. it's a bit more complicated than musical taste in my experience. I find the level of friendliness at any night depends on certain things eg how big certain groups are, what drugs are being consumed and whether the crowd is a similar social/nationality mix or a collection of randoms ill-at-ease with each other. If a crowd is all into the same music, you get a collective energy which is missing sometimes when casual punters turn up and don't really get what's going on. if you get that collective energy it is so much easier to break the ice.

couldn't have said it better.

beautiful - my kinda place

Can't actually wait to get stuck in

the music and setting will be amazing

praying the dickheads don't turn up the night we're there

What you mean 'the dickheads'? I want to go but I don't like hostility especially in a small place. And to the person who said techno people are aggressive that must be bad luck because the people who are really into techno tend to hate fighting and I've seen more aggro around those glam type house nights where people dress up and whiff all night. but then I also think these type of people are starting to go techno nights coz it's cool right now

people there for the wrong reasons, lairy tourists, account managers from Hemel Hempstead who read about it in an inflight mag, selfie takers/tune requesters hassling DJ, that kind of thing

Do you have to be all those things in one or does any one of them make someone a dickhead. Cos I do take the occasional selfie and I'm a tourist that likes to get wasted.

Wouldn't take what he says so literally. You're either being sound or you're being a dick. Too many people being sound around people being dicks means people being dicks are not being sound. But too many people being dicks around people being sound means people being sound are probably being dicks (i.e. El Row).

This. I think that's why I struggled a bit with the nature of the Timewarp crowd this year in comparison to the Nature One crowd last year. Lots of people just there because it's local.
I think it's the same for festivals like Creamfields in the UK

I love it! This is all a bit comical to me as I don't know enough to tell techno from trance from house from EDM - AND - I've got three stations on Sirius/XM radio that play this stuff that I listen to almost constantly. I've also got several DJ friends who are into "deep underground" whatever the eff that means. All I care about is if the music gets into my bones & really moves me & makes me want to dance. It's a very simple formula but I like it that way - I don't really want to have to think about it. It's no different from rock/funk/jam/soul, whatever for me - if I enjoy it, I could care less what it's called or even who's singing or playing it. My friends can't believe that I don't know the names of all the famous musicians & the bands they play in. (same with sports for me) To me, it's just like enjoying the eff out of a great meal - I'll remember the restaurant where I had it but could care less who the chef was. That's why Ibiza is so great, it's a virtual smorgasbord of music.

Back