Discounts In Shops

stephen121

Here's an idea.....

Do any of you work in shops or places where you get discounts?? Let other people know, then use their discount in return for letting them use yours....?? or am I being stupid??

S.

When I was still at school and worked in Topshop you only got the discount when you bought something yourself on your card, you could always do that for your close friends but you wouldn't want to buying every man and his dog things, also the retail mangers would cotton on and your not supposed to "abuse" the staff discount, having said that if I knew anyone who worked in a shop I would appreciate the discount! Another tip for saving money, as an avid internet shopper I always do a google search for current discounts before buying things, about 50% of the time I will find a valid code to use and save some money, for example, if you add LOOK1008 at the checkout for Warehouse you receive 20% off at the moment....oops, that expired on Monday, sorry peeps!

Here's an idea.....

Do any of you work in shops or places where you get discounts?? Let other people know, then use their discount in return for letting them use yours....?? or am I being stupid??

S.

when i worekd in reiss in manchester we had a little reciprocal thing with our mates at Paul Smith, Aspecto, All Saints, Diesel and Flannels.....it was the done thing!! :D

moody tight gits at USC & Ted Baker didnt want to play though

Back