Discobus

the only cut back on the disco bus routes is the es cana - santa eulalia - ibiza one. none of the others are affected. if any of you have been here in the winter, you'll know that all the other bus services mentioned in that article are extremely uneconomic, 2 or 3 passengers per journey, which i imagine would be a similar situation to the santa eulalia (average age of tourists around 80) disco bus situation.

So its only the bus which stops at Pacha club wise which wont be operating in June and September?

no. pacha is on 2 of the disco bus routes, one of them - the one to santa eulalia - will be curtailed and the other - san an to Ibiza will not. here is the link to the discobus site http://www.discobus.es/ is everybody clear now or should I start again?

r they ****ing nuts ??

"...
Discobus Service

It really can't be overstated how fantastic this service and what a crucial difference it makes to your holiday. An air-conditioned bus that you can get on from near your hotel which takes you directly to the clubs. What else is there?
As for it being rowdy and puke-covered, I've never witnessed anything near the chaos experienced on UK public transport on a weekend night.
It's literally a breeze 8)

It really can't be overstated how fantastic this service and what a crucial difference it makes to your holiday. An air-conditioned bus that you can get on from near your hotel which takes you directly to the clubs. What else is there?
As for it being rowdy and puke-covered, I've never witnessed anything near the chaos experienced on UK public transport on a weekend night.
It's literally a breeze 8)

Agreed. It's a tremendous service. Popular too, which leads me on to say if you're planning on using the discobus to get to the club, use the earliest ones as possible. The queues are massive around 1am onwards.

Back